ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Citroen DS3 DSport
Arcade TT on Pro settings. You'll see us all on the Leaderboard if you have the correct TT selected. Download the ghost lap for the fastest time and go race.

Mk3 Dynamique S
Well No.1 again :rasp::rasp::rasp:

But im sure i can get it under 2:05:00. been 0.3s faster up too the left hander before the long banked left. And i can get an extra 0.1-0.2 from the Swimming pool to the start finish line.

But hey im happy No.1 yet again lol

:rasp: :rasp: :rasp: Not anymore

So close to being under 2:05:00 aswell

MY10 R35 GTR
Well No.1 again :rasp::rasp::rasp:

But im sure i can get it under 2:05:00. been 0.3s faster up too the left hander before the long banked left. And i can get an extra 0.1-0.2 from the Swimming pool to the start finish line.

But hey im happy No.1 yet again lol

lol i was gona say!!! I can get 4/5 tenths ahead of EZEA's ghost up untill the bustop section and always take to much kerb. Lyin in 5th, it was only my 3rd lap lol. did another 10 trying to nail the 2.05.4s :(

anyone using a wheel??

MY10 R35 GTR
i was 2tenth up on quickest and lost it all with me exit of the bus stop!!!! :(:(

time for a cuppa and a calm down lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lol i get like that get well wound up with me self for makin mistakes. the worst is sweaty hands thats a b**ch lol thing is tho there freezin

BMW Z4 3.0i
Well fook me, I've never before in my time on CS.net ever come anywhere close to reading through a 27-page thread in it's entirity before until now. I think the credit is owed to this game, I think it's fantastic. :D

I have to say that bloody cappucino time trial in c-class is a nightmare! I've got all golds in c apart from a silver in that. Is almost like I could do with more cars on the track to slipstream :( ...Fair play to the guy who said he'd done it! (unless he was bs'in!) ...on which note, I also got a concept 1-series Tii jobby, not an M3, for completing B-class.

So there's no additional prize for getting all golds? Think I'll save myself the stress for now if that's the case!

I only bought my PS3 this week and this is the only game I've played so far and I've been really enjoying it. Considering the last console I bought was an original playstation, I've missed it!

Wish I could have a go at the CS.net time trials but my PS3 isn't linked up the tinternet :(

BMW Z4 3.0i
37 inch samsung 1080p tv on play.com for £629 delivered at present ;)

Just got mine on order this morning :D ...currently playing on a 5:4 19" non-hd LG which is a nice little tv, but I just don't think it cuts the mustard for PS3. Not getting the full use out of it!

Needless to say after purchasing a PS3, that huge tv and getting my car serviced next week, I am officially skint this month! (and next month too probably lol) ...should be well worth it though :)

BMW 328 Ci
I have to say that bloody cappucino time trial in c-class is a nightmare! I've got all golds in c apart from a silver in that. Is almost like I could do with more cars on the track to slipstream :( ...Fair play to the guy who said he'd done it! (unless he was bs'in!) ...on which note, I also got a concept 1-series Tii jobby, not an M3, for completing B-class.
:(

I managed to get the Capucino gold after many tiresome tries. What you have to do is block cars such as the Focus ST or Integrale, then let them past at the right times to draft them. You should be able to keep up with them through the slow corners. Thing is I cant remember if I got the gold without cheating, I definately got with 100's of gold legit, but on one of the High Speed Ring challenges I didnt brake for the second banked turn, just rub along the barrier, it might not have been the capacino one I did this with anyway (might have been GTR).
It is possible to do legit though, but its more luck of getting the draft.

1998 BMW e46 323i
i downloaded gt5 p last night. Can't get the thing to update, it said it failed cos the date and time was wrong, having fixed that it now just fails. Why?

Citroen DS3 DSport
It'll fail often but saves the current download progress. Keep trying it will eventually complete.

Ignore the date and time error or select the 'Set time from Internet' option in the PS3 settings menu to get rid of this message.

1998 BMW e46 323i
thanks for that^. I've set time from net, and selected daylight saving. Just wondered if it was only me getting the failed updates.

Citroen DS3 DSport
No that happens to nearly every person who downloads it, the Japanese version was the same last December.

FOCUS ST 275

lol i was gona say!!! I can get 4/5 tenths ahead of EZEA's ghost up untill the bustop section and always take to much kerb. Lyin in 5th, it was only my 3rd lap lol. did another 10 trying to nail the 2.05.4s :(

anyone using a wheel??

I was well behind Kart-world untill the last chicane. I must say i almost nearly nailed it there, loads of kerb FTW¬!!

Will try again tonight i think.
Im never going to progress in the game until im top.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I had a few laps last night but couldn't spend long playing it, achieved 8th in that time. Definitely room for improvement though.

Next TT we choose will have to be in the Clio :)

FOCUS ST 275
I had a few laps last night but couldn't spend long playing it, achieved 8th in that time. Definitely room for improvement though.

Next TT we choose will have to be in the Clio :)

I think it should be a more difficult car to handle, the Ferrari 430 ( its tail happy) or that Ford GT test car II (spinns the wheels in 1st & 2nd no probs).

Although i also think that CS should use the Clio on all TT and be top of all of them, just coz its the Clio.

Just think if there were Klan tags available for the Online....... hahaha.

Citroen DS3 DSport
From C&VG

Gran Turismo creator Kazunori Yamauchi has revealed that a "major update" is coming for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue later this year, which will add among other things long-awaited vehicle damage.

In an interview with CVG this afternoon, Yamauchi said that the update will also have a big focus on enhancing Prologue's online modes, starting with the addition of various "community building features."

The last bit will come as particularly excellent news to PS3 owners, as the GT5 preview is currently lacking somewhat in the online department.

From IGN:

UK, April 3, 2008 - It may have taken more than a little time for Polyphony to warm to the idea, but Gran Turismo head Kazunori Yamauchi has confirmed that the series is finally going to be implementing damage, saying it could be included as a downloadable feature for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue as early as this Autumn.

In an interview with IGN earlier today, Yamauchi said that, "maybe by Fall we'll be able to implement it," before confirming that it would feature as a download for Prologue, which launched in the UK and across Europe last week. Gran Turismo has long been famed for its refusal to include any vehicle deformation, despite heightening demands from its fan-base, and any inclusion of the feature would be a massive boon for the series.

We'll have the full interview tomorrow, including Yamauchi's verdict on working on a Formula 1 title in the future, so check back for further details.

Octy VRS
later this year.......Hmmm. That sounds like a while. f**k the damage, just need the ability to race mates.

v6
^ at last, though having to wait til autumn is a pain.

Took nearly 1sec off my time, now resting in 5th, nearly in the 2:05s :approve:

Mk3 Dynamique S
I was well behind Kart-world untill the last chicane. I must say i almost nearly nailed it there, loads of kerb FTW¬!!

I was ok staying ahead of you up until the last banked corner before the start finish, the speed you carried through the last chicane was mental, kept getting shortcut penalties or spinning on the grass trying to keep up. :)

FOCUS ST 275

I was ok staying ahead of you up until the last banked corner before the start finish, the speed you carried through the last chicane was mental, kept getting shortcut penalties or spinning on the grass trying to keep up. :)

Mental lol,
thing is i know for a fact i can go 0.1-0.2s even faster through there.
At one point last night i was +2.2.. going into the chicane an at the start finish i was +1.5.. (was before i posted my current lap). 0.7s in 1 section, thing is every time i had a s**t hot lap i fucked it in the chicane.

2:04's here i come mutha trucka!!

Golf R/Leon FR
From C&VG

Gran Turismo creator Kazunori Yamauchi has revealed that a "major update" is coming for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue later this year, which will add among other things long-awaited vehicle damage.

In an interview with CVG this afternoon, Yamauchi said that the update will also have a big focus on enhancing Prologue's online modes, starting with the addition of various "community building features."

The last bit will come as particularly excellent news to PS3 owners, as the GT5 preview is currently lacking somewhat in the online department.

From IGN:

UK, April 3, 2008 - It may have taken more than a little time for Polyphony to warm to the idea, but Gran Turismo head Kazunori Yamauchi has confirmed that the series is finally going to be implementing damage, saying it could be included as a downloadable feature for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue as early as this Autumn.

In an interview with IGN earlier today, Yamauchi said that, "maybe by Fall we'll be able to implement it," before confirming that it would feature as a download for Prologue, which launched in the UK and across Europe last week. Gran Turismo has long been famed for its refusal to include any vehicle deformation, despite heightening demands from its fan-base, and any inclusion of the feature would be a massive boon for the series.

We'll have the full interview tomorrow, including Yamauchi's verdict on working on a Formula 1 title in the future, so check back for further details.

sounds promising, wonder if the damage will be as good a forza?

also liking the fact they ,maybe doing a F1 game again, still love F1 06 on PS3 :)

Citroen DS3 DSport
The damage looks good in Forza 2 but the damage levels are not realistic. If they include damage in GT5 then I hope it replicates real life.

BMW Z4 3.0i
Ok so what is the correct settings for the current CS.net time-trial challenge?!

Car, track, driver aids?

Cheers to sneeks for suggesting posting screenshots, I can play too now! ...I hope this challenge isnt goint to drive me insane and take over my life! Tell me what the set-up is and I'll get on it! :)

Mk3 Dynamique S
Ok so what is the correct settings for the current CS.net time-trial challenge?!

Car, track, driver aids?

Cheers to sneeks for suggesting posting screenshots, I can play too now! ...I hope this challenge isnt goint to drive me insane and take over my life! Tell me what the set-up is and I'll get on it! :)

• Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-spec '02
  • Arcade time trial on Daytona Road Track
  • Professional physics
  • Traction control and so on is up to you, but the best times all seem to have them turned off
  • If you don't have the internet current best times are
Cezney - 2:05:019
Ezra182 - 2:05:407
KART-WORLD - 2:05:474​

1998 BMW e46 323i
I'll be trying that later. The GT-R seems to murder anything and everything. Drioving it around London is more about not accelerating than accelerating!

I'm currently stuck trying the A licence thing, the one where you've got to get an american 'muscle' car with pram suspension round the track...

FOCUS ST 275

Car, track, driver aids?

• Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-spec '02
  • Arcade time trial on Daytona Road Track
  • Professional physics
  • Traction control and so on is up to you, but the best times all seem to have them turned off
  • If you don't have the internet current best times are
Ezra182 - 2:05:407

Sorry but

PWNZARED YOW ASS!!!

EZRA182 - 2:04:663
KART-WORLD - 2:05:474

Beat That!!!

Thing is defo a 0.1 - 0.2 to be had in the first sector.

The Quest for the ultimate lap continues!!

Mk3 Dynamique S
Sorry but

PWNZARED YOW ASS!!!

EZRA182 - 2:04:663

Beat That!!!​

Thing is defo a 0.1 - 0.2 to be had in the first sector.​

The Quest for the ultimate lap continues!!​

lol, been waiting all day for that to happen. :dapprove:

i'll be back on there tomorrow.