ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

FOCUS ST 275
lol, been waiting all day for that to happen. :dapprove:

i'll be back on there tomorrow.

Mate the place i gained the most on your time was on the entry into the chicane. i seem to carry a lot more speed into the first part (kerb whoring FTW!), then the exit exact same speed as you cant go any faster.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Cheers to sneeks for suggesting posting screenshots, I can play too now!

Always good to join in :)

If you have a memory card and can transfer a file from your computer to PS3 then I've uploaded a ghost lap replay of the current fastest lap.

Create a folder titled 'PS3' on the root of your memory card, within here create a folder titled 'SAVEDATA'. Unzip the file into here. From the PS3 game menu goto Saved Game Data, access the memory card from the list, press triangle and select copy. This will copy the data into your GT save folder. Once there start the TT and choose the option to load a ghost lap.

File address is:

http://www.sneeks.co.uk/gt5/BCES00104-RPLY2-B-85951B71003.zip

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm sure we will, nowt to stop someone choosing another TT as we can take part in any of them anyway.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
was gonna say daytona again but in the Evo IX tuned i had the fastest time till later this after noon

MY10 R35 GTR
was gonna say daytona again but in the Evo IX tuned i had the fastest time till later this after noon

lol daytonas pretty borin, if you keep up with the fastest ghost it all comes down to how close u are tp gettin a penalty when cutting the kerbs.

good mixture of corners at fiji

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
im terifed of cuttin the curbs lol the penalty pisses me off most of the time can be unfair at times when u go wide u get penalized but when the AI goes wide feck all happens GHAY

MY10 R35 GTR
im terifed of cuttin the curbs lol the penalty pisses me off most of the time can be unfair at times when u go wide u get penalized but when the AI goes wide feck all happens GHAY

lol the v6 moves around alot on the S tyres, not just understeer all the time like the r34

Citroen DS3 DSport
Using tuned cars could introduce too much of a performance difference, with the standard cars it's a more open challenge and all down to each player.

Octy VRS
Man that Suzuka track is hard to clear on the Jap A Class thing. I nearly threw my controller across the room after the crappy AI knocked me off on the second to last corner. I tried turning off settings, turning on again but decided in the end I just don't like the R34. Cleared in the end on bronze!

BMW 328 Ci
Man that Suzuka track is hard to clear on the Jap A Class thing. I nearly threw my controller across the room after the crappy AI knocked me off on the second to last corner. I tried turning off settings, turning on again but decided in the end I just don't like the R34. Cleared in the end on bronze!

Have you made sure you have no aids on, but Standard physics, thats the settings where its easiest to get the medals. Pro Physics is so much more realistic and fun, but it makes it basically impossible to get gold/silver on some of them.

FOCUS ST 275
I agree with the Standard cars for the TT, Clio V6 it is ( well it has to be the clio dont it!!), as for track Fuji sounds good to me.

If someone beats my time in Daytona i dont think i could hack-it trying to go even faster TBH, its quite stressfull. One second your well ahed of the ghost then one bad corner and your behind AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH!!!!

And for the record im not "cutting" the kerbs in "attacking" the kerbs . LOL

MY10 R35 GTR
I agree with the Standard cars for the TT, Clio V6 it is ( well it has to be the clio dont it!!), as for track Fuji sounds good to me.

If someone beats my time in Daytona i dont think i could hack-it trying to go even faster TBH, its quite stressfull. One second your well ahed of the ghost then one bad corner and your behind AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH!!!!

And for the record im not "cutting" the kerbs in "attacking" the kerbs . LOL

thats where fiji is good, i foun with daytona you had to do one lap before you did a quick one cos u werent caryying enough spped for the first one. fiji u just need a goodd run out the last corner sorted

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
just as i got a skyline lol saved for the F40 last nite didnt go to bed till 4 oclock now thats hardcore gaming lol

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
I cant play it till monday night.. :( i left my console in my other house!!

I'll get the v6 and give it a bash.

MY10 R35 GTR
i cant even beat my own time now, i can get a couple of tenths then loose it in the las t section :(

FOCUS ST 275
You all giving up on my time @ Daytona then??

So to set the standards for next TT

Fuji F
Clio V6 (normall Not Tuned)
Pro Physics (Not Standard)
Traction Controll and other settings can be changed at free will.

MY10 R35 GTR

Fuji F

lol im still hammering away at it!!!! i just cany get that FFFFFFFFFFFFFF bus stop!!! I can stick with or be ahead of ur ghost up the there then u just f off into the distance lol.

Mk3 Dynamique S

Fuji F

Havn't got near the ps3 since you set it, i'll give it a go when i next get the chance!

FOCUS ST 275
Well if you beat it, hats off to ya. I cant get near it now, as ja5on said its all with the Bus stop. easy to lose 0.7s there if you dont nail it.

But if someone does beat it, they will beat it by 0.2s i recon.

MY10 R35 GTR
Well if you beat it, hats off to ya. I cant get near it now, as ja5on said its all with the Bus stop. easy to lose 0.7s there if you dont nail it.

But if someone does beat it, they will beat it by 0.2s i recon.

same as everything you either dont beat it, or rape it by a few tenths and can never get near it again lol

Any one got a screen pic of the vee at all ?? Are they mk1 or 2 - do they have blue ones ?

I've never been in this section before & this thread is rather long to go looking through.