ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

clio...
haha, I'd done all of ABC class, done several of the S classes races, basically spent sometime getting to two mil credits.. To find that you need to complete S class first. Had to blow money on the Mines skyline (which is quite a good car) and the F40 (which is terrible).. And the f40 race is stupid for the pure fact that the second you come close to someone or just slightly of the track BAM 4-6 second penalty... Ridiculous.

1998 BMW e46 323i
I've downloaded that file, and saved it on the ps3, when I open gt5p i've still not got loads of credits or a ferrari... what am I doing wrong?

335i M SPORT!!!!
so you've overwritten your original saved game file with the downloaded one....... that should be it.... i did the the same....... gave me a bunch of car a 2mil credit........

ummmm.....?

335i M SPORT!!!!
Just received a friend request...... probably sum1 from here.... any way

i used to saved game data on a seperate account....

if u've only got one account back up your original data... when you copy over my file it'll overwrite any previous progress....

Audi TT 225 Quattro
just ordered a G25, could'nt resist. pads doing my f**kin head in... hopefully wont take to long to arrive:D

1998 BMW e46 323i
I don't know if I can be arsed saving the new data now! Thanks for all the help/advice tho lads.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
anybody done any TT's on Fuji other than me n greggjarvis (sorry if its wrong lol)

BMW 328 Ci
haha, I'd done all of ABC class, done several of the S classes races, basically spent sometime getting to two mil credits.. To find that you need to complete S class first. Had to blow money on the Mines skyline (which is quite a good car) and the F40 (which is terrible).. And the f40 race is stupid for the pure fact that the second you come close to someone or just slightly of the track BAM 4-6 second penalty... Ridiculous.

Getting gold on the F40 race is indeed a nightmare, probably took me 50 odd tries (restarting after turn 1 mostly), the key is getting ahead of the GT40 and Corvette at turn 2, either jammy drifting around the outside or imbetween. Then you need to be ahead of the M3 before you get to the short straight towards the double right. I actually saved the reply of my gold lap if as a record of the blood and tears that went into it if you want to see it.

Incidentaly does anyone know how you get the Black Mask GTR that is in this challenge, is it gold on everything?

BMW Z4 3.0i
I've been having an extended weekend visiting my parents, but come the morning I shall be reunited with my PS3; but with a new development. I only today realised that the PS3 has built in wifi! :eek: So I'll be able to join in all the TT s***s and giggles! I came soooo close to buying a wireless gaming bridge/adapter today for £40, I'm such a dumbass!!!!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lol dont be so hard on your self, 1 other thing its also got bluetooth :p

WOW WOW WOW, Pad aint poor!!

Just needs to be a bit more Pressure sensitive.

Pad feels loads better than a Ring of death Box pad.
But perhaps im slightly one-sided as i have 4 Sony Consoles and 2 Nintendo, but no Ring of death Box.

Bet they spent Zillions on developing the New PS3 Pad.

Exactly!

The only issue is that the ratio of input to throttle output is no close to linear. There is a HUGE null zone where nothingh happens, then you can modulate sub 50% throttle easily, and the last 50% of the throttle blows through in about 10% controller movement.....and no options to adjust it.

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
i take it your on abou L2 n R2 ben? i noticed that lastnight!

And i still cant use the thumbstick to steer!! always oversteer for some unknown reason!!?!!?!

D-pad ftw!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
D-pad FTL its cack my misses uses it cos she just cant play games with it lol. im miffed tho ive got artheritis in my right thumb from playin COD4 to much it wreck' to move it, it click's like fook wake up of a morning n its hurts like s**t n i have to bend it with my other hand n playin GT5p with the button's is a killa i get cramp in it n cant do anything un-till i bend it crack it! :(

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
here here! its crap your takin the racin line some c**t smashes into you

FOCUS ST 275
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=186218

So true. It's a problem which so many racing games have had. PGR people used to wall rub or just bounce off them.

With online racing being where it's at these days this sort of thing totally ruins it for those of us who want to race properly.

Proper times are on Daytona :)rasp:), Suzuka and Fuji. Don't think you can Rub the barrier on any of these tracks to get a better time.

But the online racing multiplayer is just a laff really, cant take it too serious, bumper car racing lol.

I recon as that post says, better to invalidate your laptime than these silly penalty in the TT.

Like Daytona Road, last chicane if you cut it 4 sec penalty and your run onto the back straight is Fubared. But then again, if you could cut last corners in a way to give a better run for your next lap this would also be a glitch.

Damed if you do damed if you dont!

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
far too many girls on here! all bitching about who does what.. lol. the way i see it, they all play the same game by the same rules and therefor beat you fair and square!

i take it your on abou L2 n R2 ben? i noticed that lastnight!

And i still cant use the thumbstick to steer!! always oversteer for some unknown reason!!?!!?!

D-pad ftw!

No i use the anologue sticks, the L2 R2 trigger setup i hate.

FOCUS ST 275
so whats the status on what track etc?

Wish there were more tracks.

I Still Own all on Daytona With the R34.

You still Own all at the Fuji with the V6.

Err New car Vote needed i thinks

To make it easier use cars you Must have for the game

Intergra
Evo IX (+1) only because its fastest with all driver aids off
F430
Ford GT

Track
Suzuka (+1) love it
Suzuka East

Mk3 Dynamique S
Yeh that was few days ago though. Back at school now, deadlines and coursework for getting into uni. Probably won't touch the ps3 until the weekends. I'll have another crack at it on saturday.

so whats the status on what track etc?

Wish there were more tracks.

I Still Own all on Daytona With the R34.

You still Own all at the Fuji with the V6.

Err New car Vote needed i thinks

To make it easier use cars you Must have for the game

Intergra
Evo IX (+1) only because its fastest with all driver aids off
F430
Ford GT

Track
Suzuka (+1) love it
Suzuka East

Got shot of all those cars already, they are seriously bad.

Something like a corvette, something with balls! Maybe a tuned car, the clio, or the skyline coupe etc.

Suzuka is my choice aswell.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
what about C4 VTS round suzuka not many hits on TT so well worth it altho its quite hard with the time thats already set. or what about the cappacino round suzuka east lol

FOCUS ST 275
TBH the Teg and the Evo aint that expensive are they?!?!

More power and it will be down to how you set up the TC really.