ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Citroen DS3 DSport
Specially whilst driving the current SLS. I love throwing it into the bends and corners!

I completed intermediate last night and you are correct, the 2010 SLS is amazing around the Ring. So much fun flicking it into corners and deliberately sliding the car through the bends.

Petrol Blue 182.
Cool, i'm just figuring it out, Only played it twice. (The Playstation that is) lol

You have a PSN acount? if so add me, couzens1989 ill gift you the jag tonight or tomorrow, and then the mitsi the following day, can only do one a day i think

CBR1K, F21 125D
gt5_03.jpg

S3, HD Nightster
That Suzuki Alto in particular is graphically worst looking car I've seen on the game, most of the standard cars aren't that bad. I'm not defending it though after 6 years of development they should have no excuses.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Has anyone figured out the rotation time of the used car market ??

Ive found out that everytime the loading bar appears it counts as 1 game day

I ask because ive missed the 172 and was waiting for the rotation to bring it back around

Listerine & Poledo
Got my 172 resprayed in as close to the right black as I could.

if only there was a way to get those fogs yellowed! (not going to complain about the lack of stripes, I'd rather whine about the presence of them on my car!)

oh, and so far I've managed to not stick a turbo on anything!........ Superchargers though, that's a different matter ;)

Last edited:
  Tesla MP3 2021
Dont worry, I have Black Ops on the 360 which is what I play the most. The PS3 is downstairs on the 3D TV.

Tesla MP3 2021
To add, as a 360 fan boy I found the PS3 controller a nightmare on Black Ops, just couldnt get use to it :( !

Megane 225 F1
come across some great cars in the used dealers....
spooned ek9
civic type r EP3 in championship white
mk2 clio v6
starlet glanza :)
evo viii

personally i love the game, wouldnt mind getting myself a wheel now! never used one, allways used the pad..
not sure why everyones saying the top gear elise tests so hard to get gold... its quite easy tbh..
ive had gold twice now, first time i did it, then had a go again after reading what everyone was saying about it to see if i missed something first time, but got gold again easily :)

Octy VRS
There's an RS4 avant in the used on mine at the moment, may have to purchase. Glad to hear the Spoon EK9 is still in the game, was one of my favs in previous versions.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
So, how are you finding the ported car's from GT4?

I went on this at my brothers, looked amazing, then I saw an Evo he had bought that was ported from GT4 . . . I lol'd! f**king terrible, no excuses fanboy's.

Octy VRS
So, how are you finding the ported car's from GT4?

I went on this at my brothers, looked amazing, then I saw an Evo he had bought that was ported from GT4 . . . I lol'd! f**king terrible, no excuses fanboy's.
Yeah no excuses but I'm driving it not looking at it. My 260bhp 106 is a f**king animal, even if it looks a bit jaggedy.