ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Cunning plan! Wonder if they've caught on and will crosscheck it against PSN details. What's the online side of the game like? Have they set up the "trackday" lobbies thing yet?

I'm enjoying it. Last turned the playstation on in June 09 apparently!?

Is the pad slowing than the wheel?! I.e can you do better laptimes!? I have no intention of buying it as it's quite frankly ghey!!!

Gutted they've not put a mk2 vee in AGAIN! JAP cants!

Game is pish as you barbarians up north say with a pad. As for the vee the mk2 is in the game but it's a standard car, you'll have to dig about in the used cars to find one.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Oh thats another thing, how do you go online. When i go into the game it says do you want to sign it, then it says you have to do it elsewhere..?! Do you have to sign into the Playstation network first before playin the game?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Game is pish as you barbarians up north say with a pad. As for the vee the mk2 is in the game but it's a standard car, you'll have to dig about in the used cars to find one.

Am not a gamer at all, but it was good fun last nite, i'm sure i'll be bored in a wk!

Good call, i'll look for one! better be illiad, it's the fastest!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Oh thats another thing, how do you go online. When i go into the game it says do you want to sign it, then it says you have to do it elsewhere..?! Do you have to sign into the Playstation network first before playin the game?

Yep. Setup up a network I'd etc online (google playstation network). Then sign in on the opening ps3 screen.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yep. Setup up a network I'd etc online (google playstation network). Then sign in on the opening ps3 screen.

Can i play against just you in a race? Or private races? Not really looked into this, plus if i did the network would crash!!

FF182.
  1. S Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car ‘85
  2. S Renault 5 Turbo ‘80
  3. S Renault AVANTIME ‘02
  4. S Renault Megane 2.0 16V ‘03
  5. S Renault Megane 2.0 IDE Coupe ‘00
  6. S Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport 2.0 16V ‘02
  7. S Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car ‘00
  8. P/S Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 24V ‘00
  9. S Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 Phase 2 ‘03
  10. S Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport 2.0 16V ‘02
  11. S Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car ‘00
  12. S Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V ‘01
  13. S Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport V6 Phase2 ‘03
  14. P Renault Sport Megane Renault Sport ‘08
Renaults in game...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Can i play against just you in a race? Or private races? Not really looked into this, plus if i did the network would crash!!
Not sure, I'd imagine so. One of us sets up the game, invites the other, job done. I'm not 100%, I've still not ventured online as I've been playing it compulsively offline! Give it a whirl tonight if you've got time? I'll gift you the mk2 vee;).

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not sure, I'd imagine so. One of us sets up the game, invites the other, job done. I'm not 100%, I've still not ventured online as I've been playing it compulsively offline! Give it a whirl tonight if you've got time? I'll gift you the mk2 vee;).

You can gift cars? LOL! Mizin! To me! I'll send you something deep fried and a scottish tenner, worth £10.01 in England.

I've done one licence test and the majority of the Beginner races, but i need a classic European and the only one on was an Elan (Not a spring either) PISCH! I want an FR Classic so i can kill to birds with one stone...

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member

Is the pad slowing than the wheel?! I.e can you do better laptimes!? I have no intention of buying it as it's quite frankly ghey!!!

They have put the MK2 Vee in, it popped up in my used car dealership on mine last night

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

They have, and i have one :) i will trade if your that keen to get one :) psn: Jayf2788

Listerine & Poledo
FFS!

For wining the Formula GT you get a fireblade? I've already bought one from the Mike Brewer specials!

BMW E46 330i Touring
£400 for the game, a wheel and seat?!? What's the seat made of? Gold?

If you feel that it can't be done for cheaper then, yeah, sell the console. If you can settle for an £80 wheel and a makeshift seat / stand (seeing as you're a grown up), then I'd buy the game and wheel...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
  Evo 5 RS
The games flaws come from people expecting A LOT from it. It's actually a very good game, and after hours on the GT Pro wheel it's definitely more realistic than Forza.

Sadly no matter how much I play it the standard cars still look s**t as f**k

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Saw that earlier, this bit impressed me
The second is driving a Mercedes SLS AMG on the Madrid street circuit and not only recognising the landmarks I'd walked past earlier in the afternoon, but more importantly recognising the SLS's dynamic behaviour from driving the real thing a few weeks earlier.

Car critics are in a much better position to judge a game's dynamic / physics, than computer game critics.

Nice.... a little too short though.

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
The games flaws come from people expecting A LOT from it. It's actually a very good game, and after hours on the GT Pro wheel it's definitely more realistic than Forza.

Sadly no matter how much I play it the standard cars still look s**t as f**k

That cant be denied!

Clio 172 Cup
Am enjoying the game with the standard PS3 controller tho, got a dab of oppo mastered now lol

Done the AMG training this afternoon, dam cars on the last challenge should all be black flagged lol!