ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Golf R32
So far I have done the Nissan R89c as I needed a LeMans car and it was the first that came up in the used cars and it enabled me to race and win in the 'Like the Wind' races. Might do the trick with the C4 Rally car, trouble is the 1 gift car per day limit.

Fabia VRS
Just completed Professional A Spec... Just got Expert and Extreme to finish off now :D

Where are the endurance races btw?

You get it on level 25! they seem undoable or just stupidly long, ie: a 60 lap race, a 4 hour race and a 24 hour race

^ Ahh cheers, thats why then... Im level 24 atm.

I can remember endurance on GT3... Me and my friend used to do 10-15minute stints!
How on Earth can you do a 24hour race though?!

Qashcow
Had to do that on gt4, 2 hours a day but at least on that you could pit and then give it to the b-spec driver for 6 hours

Mental 172 Cup
^^about 60 laps ;)

surely for the le-man race you can just get a beast of a car and then leave him to it..but then youll need to pit and stuff so hows that gonna work?

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
How long does the 60 lap one take

about 2 hours 10 mins mate. It depends if you are going to use a competitive car, or something insane just to get the race done and out the way. Something like a Formula Gt would only take about 1hour 45 I think.

Trouble is I had to pit 2/3 times as often as the computers. So you need a car thats a bit quicker than them.

I can't see any enjoyment in the endurance races tbh, although le mans 24hours is a draw!

Been tuning my Miura this evening as they undeersteer like a dog, but now its awesome:D

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
last night i decided to get another b-spec driver and i was flicking through the names and M. Dean popped up which is me so instantly had to have it lol sad i know.

Octy VRS
Bought an MP4-12C today.....meh. Bought a '09 GTR SpecV today....whoah!

What to buy next, was thinking the Murcielago LP670 or an F40? Or spunk it on an McF1?

The chapperell 2 J is one fast car! Second fastest car around the high speed ring for me so far, beating Zonda R and the Merc GTR 98 race car, only thing quicker (and by some margin!) are the Ferrari F1 cars!

For those not in the know it has an additional engine which runs two huge fans that create artificial downforce at low speeds, the slower s bend on the High speed ring can be taken at 90mph+ same as an F1 car!!

Ph1 172
The chapperell 2 J is one fast car! Second fastest car around the high speed ring for me so far, beating Zonda R and the Merc GTR 98 race car, only thing quicker (and by some margin!) are the Ferrari F1 cars!

For those not in the know it has an additional engine which runs two huge fans that create artificial downforce at low speeds, the slower s bend on the High speed ring can be taken at 90mph+ same as an F1 car!!

also looks like a fridge on its side.

can you will this car or do you need to buy it?

Fabia VRS
Rite! its time for bob to go to work! current re attempting the gallardo challange, he came 2nd but this time, hopefully he will win

and then back onto the ferrari one, and what car did everyone use for that? ive got my uber 599 but he simply cant get away from the enzo :/