ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Fabia VRS
rite, go the the race your trying to win and get the tyre max e.g. sport soft

then slap those on,

go to garage and the car your racing

settings

lower suspecsion

increase downforce on any airodynamic parts

make sure the car is lightend

hopefully it should win

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
The chapperell 2 J is one fast car! Second fastest car around the high speed ring for me so far, beating Zonda R and the Merc GTR 98 race car, only thing quicker (and by some margin!) are the Ferrari F1 cars!

For those not in the know it has an additional engine which runs two huge fans that create artificial downforce at low speeds, the slower s bend on the High speed ring can be taken at 90mph+ same as an F1 car!!

you shure you still want to give it away? ;)

SLK 350
Finally managed to 1st place on NASCAR seasonal, 10x tries on steering wheel equalled failure. Secondly attempt on DS3 part equalled win!

Anybody else find keeping the NASCAR in a straight line and challenge with their wheel, compared to pad?

BTW, could someone be kind enough to lend me a C4 WRC car for my final bonus race? PSN:Jahoker

Thanks x

Fabia VRS
Finally managed to 1st place on NASCAR seasonal, 10x tries on steering wheel equalled failure. Secondly attempt on DS3 part equalled win!

Anybody else find keeping the NASCAR in a straight line and challenge with their wheel, compared to pad?

BTW, could someone be kind enough to lend me a C4 WRC car for my final bonus race? PSN:Jahoker

Thanks x

I have a spare do u want it?

send tomorrow tho

Octy VRS
Cheers, I already borrowed one of those but the 2J just steams off, unless I'm just a spastic driver.

Ph1 172
new seasonal events out today, all pretty easy really, Volvo c-30r thing in a little gem. Love the way it lights up the inside tyre as your cornering a speed :cool:

Octy VRS
Awesome;
Bonus Races (13/01 till 27/01)
Mitsubishi i-MiEV @ Deep Forest (300k/30k)
Volvo C30 @ Grand Valley (450k/50k)
Dodge Challenger SRT8 @ Daytona Road (500k/60k)
VW Golf @ Nordschlieffe (750k/90k)
JGTC/SuperGT @ High Speed Ring (1.5m/120k)
3.5m in prize money, 350k in XP, same as wk3.

Was going to buy a Dubbed Golf and the Vulva sounds cool!!

Remember people fully moddedd and racing soft makes for a boring race! Give yourselves a challenge!

Oska will dupe you an f1 MAC and a 2j but looking at early next week now with this bloody one car a day limit!

Fabia VRS
Oh boys got do as many seasonal event as i can within an hour before i go to work! and i also added the 2 lads who wanted the c4 rally cars il send them to u if u accept within the hour if not then it wont be until 10 when i get home from work

Johno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Don't suppose anyone wants to lend me a fgt for a cpl of days do they?? Yeah I know it's cheeky lol

I'm happy to give everyone whatever car they want, unfortunately the 1 car a day limit means I'm now booked out for a week!

The Nissan Xanavi Z or whatever it is called is fine. 950k credits and probably another 100k to fully tune it and you will easily win it. If you do that then change the ratios to give you a higher top speed or you will be bouncing off the limiter on the straight.

Used my Toms castrol super and won right on the line with a 10% power increase from stock, not bad from 2L!!! Couldn't tune it anymore but I did undertune the transmission massivly, anyway the high speed ring is my own proving ground so was reasonably easy, got the human stopwatch trophy (3 consecutive laps within .10secs!)

Clio 172 Cup
Anyone fancy a few online games?

I've got a mint Golf GTi, Volvo, and a Castrol NSX for rent for any of the new bonus races.

Golf R32
Just finished doing the latest seasonals :)

All very easy, but the i-Miev race is so horrible, had to turn my surround sound off as the noise it makes is earsplitting :S

Struggling on the dodge challenger one, but am tired, stupid yank pos can't turn a corner without overtaking itself:( sports softs!