ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Trial%2520Mountain%2520Circuit.jpg

There are no words.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Tbh they shouldn't of even released some of the standard cars as they obviously couldn't be arsed to do a decent job, prime example being that pos suzuki that will never be used but on cars like the MK1 golf, M3csl, rufs etc etc ( the more desirable cars that will be used ) they have done a much better job and don't look anywhere near as bad...
CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_7.jpg

The Thrustmaster , worst name in history for a wheel lol ? apart from that it is an epic wheel, apparently the best you can get for the money ( all £380 of it )....

Audi TT 225 Quattro
New Toyota 86 confirmed as future DLC can't say I'm surprised tho lol

Last edited by a moderator:
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R
A bit late but ive just bought this to see what all the fuss is about.

Its been stuck on the installing screen saying 16minutes remaining for at least 20 minutes now, great start......

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
From memory, I've not been on for a while, but the premium cars are all the ones you buy new from the dealerships.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Nope. You can buy standard GT4 cars from dealers, too.

You are wrong, lanky is correct. All standard cars are in the used car dealership all premiums are in the new dealership, the online dealership is also all standard cars but with 0 miles and reduced price.

As you love the standard cars so much with their GT4 polys/renders/wireframes here are are few more pics of them for you to enjoy;)

NrburgringNordschleife_2-4.jpg

6259044559_afbbf747e2_b.jpg

untitled-1.png

ChamonixWest_17.jpg

user193554_pic36731_1322108708.jpg

Audi TT 225 Quattro
They are all taken in Race mode as they are standard cars so not allowed into the proper photomode lol :( ( little tip, when you see a pic of a car in gt5 if it is on track then it is taken in race mode, photomode has all the real world locations to take pics etc) .

They're still post processed pictures though? They don't look like realtime screen caps. The pic at the top this page looks like a screen cap.

Listerine & Poledo
That's a GT2 car though.

it will be pretty shocking, but at least it adds variety. If they only used the "premium" cars, the game would get panned for not having enough diversity, so they just add the rest to boost the numbers and point out that they're not going to be the best.

besides, when you're playing, how often are you looking at your car and the other cars are just obstacles to get by, I'm not concentrating on whether the shut lines look right, of it the door handle is 3d modelled. It's just another thing to get by ASAP.

:)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
only as much processing as the top pic , they have both been taken with the same mode just that suzuki looks like a piece of s**t in the game so it looks s**t in photos too, it doesn't magically reprocess the cars to make them look better as you can see by the top pic. if it is bad it looks bad if good then good... all the premium cars look unreal but we won't mention them as thats a good feature ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You are wrong, lanky is correct. All standard cars are in the used car dealership all premiums are in the new dealership, the online dealership is also all standard cars but with 0 miles and reduced price.

As you love the standard cars so much with their GT4 polys/renders/wireframes here are are few more pics of them for you to enjoy;)

Shows you how much I played my copy. LOL.

...all the premium cars look unreal but we won't mention them as thats a good feature ;)

I don't know anyone who has ever said otherwise. I've not even seen anything to the contrary on the internet. Everyone knows GT5 looks good. Its talents don't really extend much beyond that. IMO, and it is just an opinion.

Megane Mk4
How do I know which cars are premium.
All the cars in the New Car dealerships are Premium, The cars in the used car dealership are standard, there's an "S" icon that explains this..

UCD_menuSnip.jpg

Also, if your unsure of the cars you've already bought, in your garage menu it lists them in different Standard/Premium menus..

gt5-menu-tuning-2.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
I'm getting confused. So there are cars in it from a game that is three prequels older?

You got it sir.

Like the Vector W8, the Mazda 323F and a whole bunch of others.

an exercise of making up the numbers, but it did mean that die-hards could relive the glory days of raping the Sunday Cup around Midfield Racew.......oh.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
How these two pictures come from the same game is beyond me. That Evo looks like a very well taken shot in real life; the Suzuki looks like a poor PS2 game. Weird.
Never played it or anything, so I won't comment on how s**t it feels as I have no idea - I just can't believe how a game can look so good AND so bad!

Wow that is some difference :|

Would love to get this game soon though, need a pusss3 first

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
i get the feeling the creators of GT5 know its kinda s**t and are trying to redeem themselves with these free DLC...

how many other games do you get free downloads to make the game better because it wasnt quite good enough in the first place?

Octy VRS
Lol, another GTR. No f**king tracks. Improved racing sound effects...I wonder if that includes the tire squeal.

Liking the Golf and Scirocco R's though. Shame you have to pay for them as I'll miss out on that. c***s

BMW335M/Clio200/182
PD have made many improvements to GT5 and will no doubt continue to do so.

For fans of the game, it's great :)

Octy VRS
PD have made many improvements to GT5 and will no doubt continue to do so.

For fanboys of the game, it's great :)
They are treating it like they are doing everyone a massive favour with all this though, that's the point. It should have been in the game from release.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
i get the feeling the creators of GT5 know its kinda s**t and are trying to redeem themselves with these free DLC...

how many other games do you get free downloads to make the game better because it wasnt quite good enough in the first place?

Erm nearly all games require updating after release, just take a look at cod for example ( 5 updates in a month ) or any other big title release.... all the same and need updating one way or another. The only game i know that has never needed an update since release is Final fantasy 13.

Lol, another GTR. No f**king tracks. Improved racing sound effects...I wonder if that includes the tire squeal.

Liking the Golf and Scirocco R's though. Shame you have to pay for them as I'll miss out on that. c**ts

LOL i agree we really don't need another R35 but i suppose as they developed a part of it they feel obliged to ram it down our throats... The rest of the cars look good, nice to see some european cars for once...
As for the sound, i heard on the grape vine that they have now upgraded the sounds using a dyson model instead of using the standard henry ;)

Audi TT 225 Quattro

Erm nearly all games require updating after release, just take a look at cod for example ( 5 updates in a month ) or any other big title release.... all the same and need updating one way or another. The only game i know that has never needed an update since release is Final fantasy 13.

Liking the Golf and Scirocco R's though. Shame you have to pay for them as I'll miss out on that. c**ts

LOL i agree we really don't need another R35 but i suppose as they developed a part of it they feel obliged to ram it down our throats... The rest of the cars look good, nice to see some european cars for once... Will cost around £4 as sony don't seem to understand the £ is worth more than the $
As for the sound, i heard on the grape vine that they have now upgraded the sounds using a dyson model instead of using the standard henry model ;)

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member

nothing that aims to improve the game... cod updates are just map packs afaik?

im not doing a munson, dont worry no need to get defensive with me i enjoyed playing it when i can be bothered. its just an observation i made.

imo they should have made the game they wanted in the first place rather than add al these extras to please the public because many were dissapointed