ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I completed The Lost and Damned but not the main game with Nico and his c*nt of a cousin who was killed in my game anyway.

Completed the main game and the TLAD and have to say GTA was one of the best games of 2008.

May well buy this on that new DLC game disc as its not much more than 2100 points and I can sell it afterwards!

EP3 Civic Type R
Was expecting this to be a disapointing sub-game and I've been
prooved very wrong. Excellent game! Liberty City definetly goes out with a bang!

clio 172 cup
i thought u didnt need gta to play this ive downloaded it and it says i need to play the original 1st

Astra Bertone Coupe
i thought u didnt need gta to play this ive downloaded it and it says i need to play the original 1st

Ye need to have GTA IV if ye download the add on packs mate. If ye buy the disc with TLAD and TBGT then ye don't need the original game.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

The Ballad Of Gay Tony will be an Xbox 360 exclusive available for download from Xbox Live. It will also be bundled with The Lost And Damned on the special edition Episodes From Liberty City disc for Xbox 360, which plays without the need for GTA IV.

I want this, but I'm still working through GTA IV and not sure how far I have to go. I haven't unlocked the third island yet, and have just done a stupidly long mission where you rob a bank then have to lose the cops. Actually, I just remembered I haven't completed it as I crashed whilst trying to get away and the police got me, so I have to do it again. Damn.

I want this, but I'm still working through GTA IV and not sure how far I have to go. I haven't unlocked the third island yet, and have just done a stupidly long mission where you rob a bank then have to lose the cops. Actually, I just remembered I haven't completed it as I crashed whilst trying to get away and the police got me, so I have to do it again. Damn.

3 Leaf Clover :cool: Epic mission!!!!

I'm gonna have a go at this Gay Tony thing now, sounds good, although I never actually finished GTA4 and TLAD:eek:

2002 172
the ballad of gay tony is class, its a lot better than lost and damned, just from managing the club and shagging birds in the back haha, reminds me of san adreas a little bit,

F82 M4
Major fail for the PS3 fanboys like myself...

...but...wait. What's this? Uncharted 2? I'll give it a go...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Major fail for the PS3 fanboys like myself...

...but...wait. What's this? Uncharted 2? I'll give it a go...

Meh. Downloadable content with 12 hours of missions, or a full game almost 3 x the price with the same content.

GTA > Uncharted 2.

In my head... :dapprove:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Finished it.

It's excellent, from start to finish! Makes GTA twenty times more fun.

Going to replay the missions now and try for higher scores.

F82 M4
Finished it.

It's excellent, from start to finish! Makes GTA twenty times more fun.

Going to replay the missions now and try for higher scores.

No offense mate. Do you work? You've nailed Forza 3 from the start, you've got over 100 hours on Fallout 3, you nail Forza 3 some more and still manage to finish this pretty quick?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Girlfriend of two years. I work full time.

I have this week off work, and she's in London.

Next time though, I'll check with CS first.

Meh. Downloadable content with 12 hours of missions, or a full game almost 3 x the price with the same content.

GTA > Uncharted 2.

In my head... :dapprove:

You can't really compare DLC which uses the same environments, same cars, same weapons with a few new ones thrown in to U2!

GTA4 has potentially endless missions as it just recycles the same old thing with drive here, shoot him, collect this etc.

Not that thats a bad thing mind as ordered my copy from shopto today :cool:

Anyway play U2 first and the DLC will hit the PS3 next year!

feels very fun :) like it.

Still not impressed with how GTA4 looked though.

I thought it looked 'great' given the sheer scale and detail of the city, Ok If MW2 has those calibre of graphics it will be s**t but GTA4 doesn't know what your going to do next whereas MW2 will be very linear!