ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA The Trilogy

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Rockstar Games have announced The Trilogy is being released. GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas. No release date though.

Already got them on steam so not too excited. The likes of modern warfare remastered certainly didn't feel like an improvement to me. Graphics up, gameplay down.

To prepare for launch, we will begin removing existing versions of the classic titles from digital retailers next week.
because...?

The Definitive Edition will be coming to iOS and Android in the first half of 2022
They're already on android with pretty mixed reviews.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
San Andreas was absolutely amazing, as was Vice City. I still remember that mission on Vice City where you had to fly a little plane/chopper thing, it was solid. And the little hardware store where you could buy a hammer and just run round knocking people out with it 😂 Theme tune for SA was epic too.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I hope they do it properly and don't half arse it. Playing through Vice City again would be so nostalgic. Never got San Andreas myself but played it on a mates consoles quite a bit so would definitely enjoy running through that from the start.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
VC was a different level! Not too big and pure scarface nostalgia.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I only played the liberty city stories and vice City stories on PSP as I never had a PS2 when younger.
I'll be looking forward to this.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
It's coming out the end of November. I hope they do a good job! When I got my PS2 it has GTA 3 and Metal Gear Solid 2, I was hooked.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
artworks-SHjjYMpEGyGRcpp7-Q2nVOg-t500x500.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
this has brought to my attention this, will it be all 3 games in 1 package or to be sold seperatly as for eg . I hope the price is ok, I might not to tempted if it's like £70 for 3 games or is it like £70 each? is it too early to say

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
It's not a complete remake it's just a remaster and a bit of a touch up with new lighting/weather/controls etc.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Surprised people are excited by that? Looks like they've just ran it through some AI to upscale it and now they're gonna sell it for £55.

I'm disappointed tbh, seems lazy as f**k to me.

Also, the characters look like Fortnite characters, it's properly cartoony now.

It's gonna cost the same as the Demon Souls remaster, yet that was completely reconstructed and enhanced, and this has just been thrown through a bit of software to upscale it.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Just saw the trailer on YouTube, looks decent. Modernisation of controls should make a massive difference

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

With this info taken into account, I may get it.

Last edited:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Did people really think when this was announced, that they would rebuild these to a GTA V standard?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Watched that video above. Looking forward to getting it on the switch.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Watching some of the game play is tough 😂 look forward to the modders improving things in future.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Got San Andreas downloaded on Gamepass ready for tomorrow! :cool:

I still remember buying this on launch day and upgrading to a new 'slim' PS2 at the same time, a staggering 17 years ago! 😲