ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Game online is hilarious but as it stands I doubt it's going to be the goto game for the next year. Maybe if they add some good crew based content.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Also have to re-do all the missions i've spemt hours doing. Bloody s**t game.

Do the criminal records race in a bike or supercar set to one lap, you'll fly through RP very quickly. If you can get a friend to let you win every time, even more so.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just had a 26 minute 5 star wanted level chase on the highway, lol. Could have went on but I tried to get into a helicopter and got shot starting it up :(

Was intense!

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
ill add you (moodyjames) i really want to crack some missions out
That's what I want to do.
Just been kicked out of a game because that group had decided they were going to continually do one lap races where they bet on one person to win and then let them win. I'm not interested in that, bet on myself and won the race. Had people shouting and calling me a c**t and that. Obviously don't realise you can do that in a private race.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
That's what I want to do.
Just been kicked out of a game because that group had decided they were going to continually do one lap races where they bet on one person to win and then let them win. I'm not interested in that, bet on myself and won the race. Had people shouting and calling me a c**t and that. Obviously don't realise you can do that in a private race.

I want to be in their game! Badly need to level up my cars.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I gathered that. I'd stopped, turned my helicopter round and flew over the line backwards. Still managed to finish about 10seconds ahead.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I'd crashed into a building so was a bit battered. I did some high level missions (50+) last night which were good. It so much better when people know what they're doing on a mission i.e. two out of four distract the cops near the mission site 3rd gets away to complete mission, 4th person goes with them for cover. I usually end up getting stuck with people who are all so busy shooting people that nobody actually gets on with the objective, just get in a car and go! People underestimate travelling in 3 or 4 vehicles as well, yes it takes longer, but you have more cover at the mission location/better getaway options.

Last edited:
  E92 325D
I'd crashed into a building so was a bit battered. I did some high level missions (50+) last night which were good. It so much better when people know what they're doing on a mission i.e. two out of four distract the cops near the mission site 3rd gets away to complete mission, 4th person goes with them for cover. I usually end up getting stuck with people who are all so busy shooting people that nobody actually gets on with the objective, just get in a car and go! People underestimate travelling in 3 or 4 vehicles as well, yes it takes longer, but you have more cover at the mission location/better getaway options.

I think this is the problem. People are treating the missions as deathmatches and not actually realising how indepth some of the online missions actually are.

Fiesta ST-2
How annoying are the races online? It's basically smash or be smashed, think I would prefer it if they made it non-contact, so its more driver skill.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I can never find supercar/coupe races they're always muscle or bike, both of which I hate :dapprove:. I found unless it's an SUV race or you ping someone off at a corner smashing people in races is counterproductive.

Crutches ATM :)
Add me up peeps ps3 Matt_288 good to get to know some of you and what better way then robbing banks and killing gangsters?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Had a session with a bunch of Americans earlier.

Christ they're mostly douchebags!

some of the later missions are properly epic though! On level 41 now and all the expensive missions seem to be starting at about 60

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
The money glitch is now so popular, that in some games everyone is just sat around that one particular Los Santos Customs shop waiting to kill people who have loads of cash on them LOL. Either way, I now have a better apartment and s**t loads of awesome cars. Need to level up ! haha

1.7 cdti
my mate did it a few days back and has a s**t hot garage full now but my other pal reported him then told him "he hopes he loses the lot" haha , might of been patched now though

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Its the Sell your car and before it leaves the garage hit Start > Online > Swap Character. Making sure your settings are set to spawn "Nearest last location". Been doing it with a Mustang thats worth £70k even though it doesnt let you sell a car over £50k lolz.

DCi
How annoying are the races online? It's basically smash or be smashed, think I would prefer it if they made it non-contact, so its more driver skill.

That's what Forzas for :)

Was the quarter mil supposed to been paid yet? Got home after a week away with work and thought it'd be in by now

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Its the Sell your car and before it leaves the garage hit Start > Online > Swap Character. Making sure your settings are set to spawn "Nearest last location". Been doing it with a Mustang thats worth £70k even though it doesnt let you sell a car over £50k lolz.

I thought they had fixed all this?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
i was doing that glitch a week or 2 ago with the vayron, was getting 218k each time.

They've changed it so you cant sell anything over £50k. However, if you modify a car to be worth over £50k it still works. Also, there is a long winded way of doing it like you said.

They've changed it so you cant sell anything over £50k. However, if you modify a car to be worth over £50k it still works. Also, there is a long winded way of doing it like you said.

it used to take me just over a minute to do, i've not been on in a while though

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Unless they push the button to reset everyone's stuff then the online is already massively biased as there's been so much cheating going on.

That said. If they pushed that button I would probably not play it again.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
The only reason I started doing this glitch is the fact EVERYONE has been doing it. They wouldn't do that as everyone would be like "FFS" and probably get bored of playing. Then theres even less chance of them selling their GTA Dollars!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
The only reason I started doing this glitch is the fact EVERYONE has been doing it. They wouldn't do that as everyone would be like "FFS" and probably get bored of playing. Then theres even less chance of them selling their GTA Dollars!

You and everyone else.

My point wasn't that people shouldn't, it's to be expected. But that with seemingly unlimited funds (if you could get properly robbed then cool but you only get 100$ for killing another player) it gives missions and jobs no economic benefit.

That would have been one of the addictive parts of the game.