ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

2014 Focus Titanium
I was about to buy the $400k Penthouse and decided that there was a better one in the middle of the city for $335k which I bought. Also got myself a Cheetah! Glitching ftw! (Although I'd still be happy if they got rid of the glitch and reset everyone).

Can you do this glitch on Xbox?

Yes, works on both platforms.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I have seen (also taken part in) sitting outside the 400k apartment with sticky bombs. I have been thinking about buying somewhere out of LS but think I'd get bored of that too quickly.

Trophy #491
Going to have to take part in the glitch. Seems like im wasting my time trying to earn money... Might as well use it while I can.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I have several millions now, with probably 8M in cars + mods, a boat, a jet and have maxed out the weapons I currently have available. I can easily spend 20k-100k a session in just ammo, Merryweather, help from Lester and repairs so budgeting that kind of spending it obviously won't last forever and missions are like pocket money so you have to glitch IMO. Unless the credit cards are very reasonably priced you'd be mad not to glitch while you can, to set yourself up for the future. What if they release some rare cars later on at 5M a pop, a 1M apartment or the fighter at 10, 20M?

Fiesta ST-2
Is it possible to let your friend kill you whilst holding a lot of money, in order to share it out?

Or have 3 people, and set a bounty on one person for the other to kill?

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Pizzaboy said:
Goddamn online glitchers.

fast-furious-pizza-bpy.jpg

Nimbus Clio 197
Is it possible to let your friend kill you whilst holding a lot of money, in order to share it out?

Or have 3 people, and set a bounty on one person for the other to kill?

You can set a bounty on your mate, kill him, and then share the cash you got for it with him. Which I found quite funny!

Ph 1 172
Well I didn't want to glitch but as everyone has done it means the only people having problems online is the genuine players.

There is no need for the glitchers to do missions so the people that don't want to glitch now have to because they can't do the missions to earn the money.

online is broken and a f**king mess needs resetting, and everyone given 500k

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
You can set a bounty on your mate, kill him, and then share the cash you got for it with him. Which I found quite funny!

You realise you pay to put the bounty on them right? + 1k so your basically paying to kill your mate

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
There is no need for the glitchers to do missions so the people that don't want to glitch now have to because they can't do the missions to earn the money.

I still want to do missions! I still need to level up (56). I stopped doing missions for a bit because people were s**t at them and I wanted financial security as well, so I don't have to worry about essentials like ammo/armour. As soon as the glitch is fixed things should resort to some normality, they've all centered around LS customs so they need to cap resales to a lower level or throttle back returns after X cars sold in X amount of time. Glitchers rocking up in tanks will end up as bad sports because of personal vehicle damage so that should quieten down. I welcome the end to glitching, I've put the time in with it and will happily "retire" to missions now.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I've not glitched once. I pass my time doing missions, races, and general f***ing about.

I think they have the balance of earnings/rank points/costs about right. Things are within reach, but you have to work a little for them...it keeps me coming back anyway.

Will LOLOLOLOLOL if they do reset all the glitchers!

Nimbus Clio 197
Yeah but that does take a bit longer! Poor lad had only just started and not a penny to his name :dapprove:

Fiesta ST-2
I've not glitched once. I pass my time doing missions, races, and general f***ing about.

I think they have the balance of earnings/rank points/costs about right. Things are within reach, but you have to work a little for them...it keeps me coming back anyway.

Will LOLOLOLOLOL if they do reset all the glitchers!

I'm hoping Rockstar have a database showing total sales made through LS Customs, would be easy creating a list of accounts to reset from that!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I've glitched, got the best apartment and a full garage of cars. I still do missions for fun! But it is hilarious having all your mates corner a guy, all driving the Super Diamond (Rolls Royce Phantom) Blaring your comedy horns. Not shooting, just cornering them for the pure "WTF IS THIS" value.

I'm not too bothered if they reset it, they'd have to reset just about everyone who played this anyway. I'd just start again with mates, but a lot of people will think "Ah f**k this" and in the long run Rockstar will lose out IMO.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Got the top apartment, garage full of highly modded super cars and thousands upon thousands of bullets for all my weapons, still got around 25M left and TBH I wouldn't be fussed at all if they got reset, I had a good laugh, lol. Don't really play it that much either.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I wouldn't be playing online again if they reset everyone. Reached about level 25 through playing the game properly. Haven't glitched once because IMO it takes away the fun of the game.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
They don't need to reset everyone's score. Just reset everyone back down to maybe 5 million.

That won't last people to long.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I'm a bad sport for 24 hours :dapprove: When a LOT of cops were closing in I thought it would be a good plan to blow up my own car so I can just claim it back from Mors and save going to the impound, it wasn't.

I drove round planting sticky bombs on peoples personal cars while they were driving them then blew them up simultaneously :)

Twingo Dynamique
I cba to save money through missions and races... takes too long to wait for them, and you basically earn nothing from them!

so... whats the best way to glitch a tonne of cash that hasnt been patched yet? currently doing the "killing the shop owner" one.. but thats slow.

a link or step by step instructions would be great please!!!! :)

just to get me... on my feet as it were... with a garage :L

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I cba to save money through missions and races... takes too long to wait for them, and you basically earn nothing from them!

so... whats the best way to glitch a tonne of cash that hasnt been patched yet? currently doing the "killing the shop owner" one.. but thats slow.

a link or step by step instructions would be great please!!!! :)

just to get me... on my feet as it were... with a garage :L

Take your most expensive car. Set spawn as "Nearest Location". Crash your car on the way to los santos customs. Repair it, drive out, and drive back in. This makes the game remember your location, and is something i do when I start just to make sure I spawn where I want to.

Then, drive in. Hit "sell" and confirm it so the money goes in, then (as quick as you can, before you get booted out of Los Santos Customs) hit start. Go to Online, select "Swap Character" say yes to the prompt. Then quickly select your character. You should spawn outside of the Los Santos Customs with both your car AND The money. Rinse and repeat. (minus the repair and leave bit, thats just something you do to start).

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Take your most expensive car. Set spawn as "Nearest Location". Crash your car on the way to los santos customs. Repair it, drive out, and drive back in. This makes the game remember your location, and is something i do when I start just to make sure I spawn where I want to.

Then, drive in. Hit "sell" and confirm it so the money goes in, then (as quick as you can, before you get booted out of Los Santos Customs) hit start. Go to Online, select "Swap Character" say yes to the prompt. Then quickly select your character. You should spawn outside of the Los Santos Customs with both your car AND The money. Rinse and repeat. (minus the repair and leave bit, thats just something you do to start).

Does this not only work in invite only lobbies.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Does this not only work in invite only lobbies.

No, once you hit "Swap Character" you end up in a random lobby anyway. It's just easier if you want to start in a closed/invite only lobby to avoid nobheads. You will end up in some lobbies where you'll get straight up nailed by people camping by the Customs shop LOL.

2014 Focus Titanium
Something like an Oracle, put a few mods on and you can get ~£50k a time. Make sure you put the best horn on it as that makes a massive difference to it's worth, weirdly.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
im only like rank 10 so cant get many upgrades so im using the first car i found, upgraded it and selling for 10k.. This could take a while!

Nimbus Clio 197
Find something decent-ish to use, like the one that looks like a BMW 5 series, or the thing that looks like a mixture of a Maserati/Aston Martin.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Got a different car now, but even when upgraded im only getting 20k per go low rank ftl!

Twingo Dynamique
I got the convertible, BMW looking thing. 40k per sell. Was doing it last night to buy a 10 car garage and an r8.... will get back on it tonight and hopefully save up to about 500k