ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

2014 Focus Titanium
I've been glitching since I got online on Friday, again only because literally everyone is doing it. I've managed to get myself about £200k from it, my mate did it before the patch and his garage probably has £5m+ of cars in it!

If they hit the reset button and gave everyone £200k I would be honestly happy. Level playing field, I'm loving GTA online right now but I can see me getting bored quicker than what I would have done if I'd not had the glitch because I'd have been more inclined to work through all the missions etc.

Reset gets a vote from me!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
There's a glitch where you can resell an adder, £182k every 20 sec.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Quite enjoyed it the other night with 2 mates! Really good fun!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
There's a glitch where you can resell an adder, £182k every 20 sec.

That ones been patched, you can't sell a car that costs more than 50k list price anymore.

You can upgrade the dominator muscle car to get just over 100k but from start to finish can take nearly a minute.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Oh right, haven't been on for a while. No need for me to glitch anyway! Lol. Need to rank up more than anything, really want to get the tank and drive around the streets in a public lobby. "Hey bro, wow 100% armour on your car AND bulletproof tyres? That's cute. BOOM." LOL!

I finally bought the £400k apartment last night. Just need to buy some decent cars now.

I'm getting sick of people destroying my car though.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I rinsed 2 dudes last night and then blew their cars up.

It's a shame they just get the car back rather than lose a chunk of money. There is no consequence for getting killed or losing your car etc.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I'm guessing the glitch will be patched this afternoon. But with the ~100K limit it wasn't exactly quick to earn "big" money out of it so I'll be a bit pissed off if they do reset cash. I find you do need a lot of cash for just walking around money, ammo for survival misssions and higher level mods get expensive as well. But it does need patching ASAP though as EVERYONE seems to be doing a mod shop run or is trying to kill people doing it. It gets a bit boring when you have a genuine need for a mod shop or are picking up your car from the impound/insurance all the time.

Oh right, haven't been on for a while. No need for me to glitch anyway! Lol. Need to rank up more than anything, really want to get the tank and drive around the streets in a public lobby. "Hey bro, wow 100% armour on your car AND bulletproof tyres? That's cute. BOOM." LOL!

Some level 86 dick was chasing me and a mate round the city in a tank, fuckin funny

eventually the whole lobby (about 8 people) were trying to take him down but he was just unstoppable!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

It's a shame they just get the car back rather than lose a chunk of money. There is no consequence for getting killed or losing your car etc.

Hiking back to get it from Mors gets pretty tedious, fortunately my apartment is around the corner, respawn there. I usually only blow cars up if they're being a dick.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

It's a pain going to pick it up again lol.

As soon as I start getting shot at by some idiot I just try and destroy their car.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Some level 86 dick was chasing me and a mate round the city in a tank, f**kin funny

eventually the whole lobby (about 8 people) were trying to take him down but he was just unstoppable!

I went after someone in a tank in a buzzard yesterday but he blew me up, then killed me about 10 times respawning. Bit the bullet and paid 12k, called in an airstrike, how do you like them apples :cool:

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Does the mechanic only work in certain scenarios? I've tried to get a car several times to be told he can't get to me (when I've been on a main road)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I had to collect my car from the impound yesterday after a mission went wrong. Just called the merryweather helicopter pickup, shot him in the face and hijacked the chopper. No consequences either. Actually buying the non-combat helicopters is a waste of time it seems.

The most annoying thing ever is getting kicked from a lobby for no reason whatsoever whilst just playing normally.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I had to collect my car from the impound yesterday after a mission went wrong. Just called the merryweather helicopter pickup, shot him in the face and hijacked the chopper. No consequences either. Actually buying the non-combat helicopters is a waste of time it seems.

I have the buzzard spawned at helipads now, not sure what level that happens at. Saved spending 1.8M on one anyway. I did buy a private jet and a boat though, not sure if the tank is worth it as it's too easy to blow up other peoples cars and become a bad sport. I wish the fighter jet was available, even if it was 10M, I'd get one, for tank killing purposes.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Is it possible to steak a tank? I've tried before but it seems I get blown up as soon as I get near one in the army base, lol.

Also, is there a way of blowing up a tank or are they indestructible?

Tanks can blow up eventually. The fighter jets are awesome but everyone targets them and shoots them down :dapprove:

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
When my car kept getting impounded yesterday I went to pick it up one time and I couldn't find it. It showed on the map but not in the compound :S. I kept pressing Y and my character sat down, it was invisible :clown:. So off I went in the seated position hovering around the city. I got killed before I could get a photo though and it respawned normally then :dapprove:.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Is it possible to steak a tank? I've tried before but it seems I get blown up as soon as I get near one in the army base, lol.

Also, is there a way of blowing up a tank or are they indestructible?

You can call an airstrike after a certain level, you have to throw a flare onto it though so it's easier if you can get a few people to try to distract them. Or keep sticky bombing cars and kamikaze'ing it.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
The whole thing about the Money in GTA is this.

Missions give s**t payouts, things are insanely expensive. Why? Because they want you to buy Dollars. Simple. So glitch like a b**ch while you can baby! I still do missions and races to rank up and unlock stuff.

E92 325D
This is definately a game for playing with mates. Every time i join a mission with randomers they just f**k around and we dont ever complete the mission.

Getting really tedious now.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
This is definately a game for playing with mates. Every time i join a mission with randomers they just f**k around and we dont ever complete the mission.

Getting really tedious now.

This seems to get better at the higher level missions, I just add any people who are decent on missions as well. I can't wait for heists.

1.7 cdti
When my car kept getting impounded yesterday I went to pick it up one time and I couldn't find it. It showed on the map but not in the compound :S. I kept pressing Y and my character sat down, it was invisible :clown:. So off I went in the seated position hovering around the city. I got killed before I could get a photo though and it respawned normally then :dapprove:.
^^ This , I had the same yesterday. Does it get more difficult to get impounded cars back the higher rank you are ? it took me about 4 attempts yesterday to get my bike back and ended up roping a mate in to assist or was it cos your more vulnerable on a bike ?

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
^^ This , I had the same yesterday. Does it get more difficult to get impounded cars back the higher rank you are ? it took me about 4 attempts yesterday to get my bike back and ended up roping a mate in to assist or was it cos your more vulnerable on a bike ?

Well they seem to go mental now (I'm level 56). I'm sure it used to be one or two cops with handguns. Now I'm getting loads with SMG's. Are you going around the back by the car park and jumping over the wall? I usually take a hefty car when I go the impound for a bit of cover.

1.7 cdti
Well they seem to go mental now (I'm level 56). I'm sure it used to be one or two cops with handguns. Now I'm getting loads with SMG's. Are you going around the back by the car park and jumping over the wall? I usually take a hefty car when I go the impound for a bit of cover.
ye , up the little ramp next to the multi storey carpark and over the wall . im sure the first few times there were only a couple of cops with handguns , im only on about 35 so dread to think what its like for you haha . has anyone heard of the conehead thing for bad sports or is it just lies im hearing ?

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
ye , up the little ramp next to the multi storey carpark and over the wall . im sure the first few times there were only a couple of cops with handguns , im only on about 35 so dread to think what its like for you haha . has anyone heard of the conehead thing for bad sports or is it just lies im hearing ?

I've heard of it happening but don't know anyone it's happened to. I've not blown up too many personal cars myself, you must have to really go out of your way to be a bad sport.

1.7 cdti
I've heard of it happening but don't know anyone it's happened to. I've not blown up too many personal cars myself, you must have to really go out of your way to be a bad sport.
tbh I don't remember blower anyones cars up but that's more due to my lack of armoury than effort on my part , I only shoot peoples cars up when they try and b**ch me haha

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I blew up about 6 personal cars yesterday and I'm still not a bad sport. Seems like all I do on that game is blow up personal cars that I spawn near and/or do the money cheat.

Good game..

I legitimately bought the 400k apartment last week and a few cars.

Tonight though, rinsed the glitch to £2mil.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I don't get why people buy the 400k one, it's a bit out of the way. I bought the one by Mors for around 250k, it's got good access to mors/helipad/ammunation/impound/motorway and the 10 car garage.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I saved up enough to buy the 400k apartment but realised the 250k one was better located and I got a few cars from the change :)