ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

Nimbus Clio 197
What I mean is you can't use a veyron to glitch with as the base value of that car is too high, it won't allow it.

Haha that ridiculous, that hat is class!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Well I did about 3 million last night and then got a 1000 reward for good behaviour. Cheaters pool definitely isnt for the money glitch.

I managed to get put in the bad sports lobby now though. Doesn't seem to make much difference other than I can't wear my pig mask.

I am still by far the most greifing player in lobbies I join.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Not hit the cheaters pool yet, currently on 37M, only done about 800k after the patch. I'm hoping they do fix it soon though as I want to get a few missions done and get to level 60, currently 58, hardly anyone doing (high level) missions at the moment. Don't you have to crash and sell a rubbish car to allow the supercar glitch? That's why I've not bothered with it, I'd get 2 x 103k for the Oracle in probably slightly less time.

Last edited:
  BMW M4; S1000 RR
Wrong. It is!

Admitedly it's a small pool of players, but none of the 4 people I was playing with the other night (and showing them how to do the LS customs glitch) got that message. A couple of us got put in the bad sport lobby, but for blowing up personal cars.

My point is, if it was glitching that got you sent to that lobby then everyone who glitches should be sent there. But that's not the case, which means it's not the deciding factor, unless it relies on people being reported.

Which veering off topic, I have no idea why destroying a personal car is considered being a bad sport... Every car you buy is insured, and if you didn't buy it then it's stolen anyway.

I was driving along in some sort of electric hatchback, saw some c-unit following me on the map, dropping a C4 and pulled forward 100m, timed it perfectly. Set it off just before the guy's car (Koenigsegg) got to the junction and he catapulted into the back of me whilst exploding, which blew me up too.. lol. That's what got me sent to the bad sport lobby... For defending myself lmao.

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
I hit level 70 last night...and uh, well I went on a rampage with my newly aquired tank..suffice to say i'm in the bad sport lobby :D

With the cheaters thing, I normally do the glitch 3 times and leave it for a while, been doing that for a while now and still having been put in the cheaters pool.

Anyone got a car that sells more then 103k, that's how much my Sentinel convertible is worth in LS customs, would like to get a car just for dup purposes, that sells more then 103k.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Apparently it's the Dominator muscle car and sells for 110k. I have one but mine only gets 101k. I am level 38 and have all upgrades available for my level (ie everything apart from race suspension and a selection of rims)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I need to try this glitch! I'm guessing low rank players can't sell high end cars? They say no sometimes as it's too hot?

So break down..

Go in? Hit Sell, press start, change character? What character?

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I need to try this glitch! I'm guessing low rank players can't sell high end cars? They say no sometimes as it's too hot?

So break down..

There's a limit on the book value of cars you can sell. I use the Oracle (7 series) which will cost you 80k and then I think full mods add up to 300k (level 58) that gives me 103k back. You choose your character at the change screen (only one there for most people). You need to make sure your respawn is set to last location in online>options as well or you will end up miles away/at home each time.

1.7 cdti

So break down..

Just click on your character . its purely to take you out of your current game because the money goes in straight away as soon as you click "sell"

E92 325D

So break down..

It has to be a vehicle you own.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Click on your character? You mean press start and change character in the options or press down and down and change to Michael etc?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Click on your character? You mean press start and change character in the options or press down and down and change to Michael etc?

Sell car, press start, go across one, down to character swap, click that, choose same character.. Rinse and repeat

Edit: Make sure you have respawn set to last location... Go into LS Customs then go back out so it registers that as your location.. Then back in and start glitching...

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Who was on a few nights ago on quads/bikes? I went on a rampage killing everyone and noticed 2 people we from the CS crew haha

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Way behind the curve on this - only went online last night.

Confused would be an understatement - turned it off after 20 minutes.

Is it something I'll get into with a bit more time? Did anyone else not get it when you first started?

BMW M4; S1000 RR
A friend of mine told me about a way to bypass the money limit, so you can still sell high end cars. Said he sells his koenigsegg for 250k a pop. Not tried it yet though

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
A friend of mine told me about a way to bypass the money limit, so you can still sell high end cars. Said he sells his koenigsegg for 250k a pop. Not tried it yet though

Cant just say that and not give clues! Haha

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Iv got just about all the cars i want now.. I just need a boat, a chopper, plane and tank when i get rank 70zz

E92 325D
Way behind the curve on this - only went online last night.

Confused would be an understatement - turned it off after 20 minutes.

Is it something I'll get into with a bit more time? Did anyone else not get it when you first started?

Stick with it. I hated it at first but have really got into it now. Definately more fun in a group messing around.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I love hunting people down and killing them... More fun when its Crew vs Crew

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Who was on a few nights ago on quads/bikes? I went on a rampage killing everyone and noticed 2 people we from the CS crew haha

One was me. I was down town and noticed there was a ruck going on up the top. I got a buzzard and flew up there hoping to team up with the CS Elite, not so much, one of you shot me. I killed whoever it was twice and then had a battle with the non CS crew that were around. I got bored after that and I think Wall Street was on, so I left.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Criminal race? How do I do this! I need rank points! :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm on Xbox. TehKDog is the username.

CSElite is the crew iirc.