ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm sure my modded oracle was getting me 82k per sale. Modded adder gets you 182k per sale :p Edit: Just remembered that's apparently patched.

Trophy #491
I'm sure my modded oracle was getting me 82k per sale. Modded adder gets you 182k per sale :p Edit: Just remembered that's apparently patched.
I tired earlier and it wasnt working. It always took me a few go's but I got to 4 then gave up

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I was getting 105k for the Oracle, pretty much fully modded. They said they're releasing patch 1.05 early this week so don't try the glitch if you have to update when the game starts.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
It should come after the patch, I think they'll be checking stability after that first, then release if ok.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Never noticed an update but its not working for me now, glad i made 500k last night, that should be enough for now!

Edit: it works but your car ends up back in ur garage

Last edited:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
How the hell are you ment to destroy a truck with a pistol, its takes 3428943 clips with a machine gun ffs

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Ive been doing it for the last hour.

Just using my mercedes jeep thing. Selling it for 65K a pop.

Got 1.4 million now so should keep me going. :D

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Took me ages but finally in a Bad Sport lobby. Final straw was a sticky bomb on my mates pink turbo charged faggio, and blowing it as hit rammed into two other peoples personal cars.

0_0.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Never noticed an update but its not working for me now, glad i made 500k last night, that should be enough for now!

Edit: it works but your car ends up back in ur garage

Go into the Los Santos customs and repair it or do a modification, then drive out. So it saves your location. Should fix that, unless they've stopped it.

Nimbus Clio 197
Just going on for a go, there's a patch to download so that's probably put a stop to this money malarkey!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Took me ages but finally in a Bad Sport lobby. Final straw was a sticky bomb on my mates pink turbo charged faggio, and blowing it as hit rammed into two other peoples personal cars.

It's proper annoying being stuck with all the dicks with tanks, was so glad when I got out. Make sure you do a few missions with people, knocked my time down.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I like the online part but it's taking ages to get my rank up. Can't buy any decent guns or sticky bombs etc.

Inferno 225 cup
Mega bored of this game now, not really played it properly since I completed it.

Back to "the last of us" to finish that off.

1.7 cdti

0_0.jpg
lol , iv got a turbo charged pink faggio and it still doesnt go up hills. Apparently ppl glitchin will have there money theyve glitched took off them plus the same amount again

1.7 cdti
Probs b****cks.

I ain't checked my online yet. :(
i agree . I think rockstar left it unpatched for to long and wouldnt risk losing so many players of a new game , too many people have glitched it for them to do much

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
lol , iv got a turbo charged pink faggio and it still doesnt go up hills. Apparently ppl glitchin will have there money theyve glitched took off them plus the same amount again

All rumors, if they did that they'd lose 99% of their player base in one swoop. Until Rockstar say it, I'm sure they'll continue to pretend its not happening and try fix it.

1.7 cdti
All rumors, if they did that they'd lose 99% of their player base in one swoop. Until Rockstar say it, I'm sure they'll continue to pretend its not happening and try fix it.
exactly , as I said above too . To many people have done it now to do to harsher punishment , is the glitch still working cos when I tried it on my step-sons account last night it didn't work and he lost the car :-/

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
exactly , as I said above too . To many people have done it now to do to harsher punishment , is the glitch still working cos when I tried it on my step-sons account last night it didn't work and he lost the car :-/

It is.

Ph 1 172
Well started doing the glitch coz to be honest I'm bored of walking around with a psi tol in a rocket launcher party lol earning 40k ever couple of mins and as soon as I can afford something decent like the Bugatti replica I'll be on about 200k ever couple of mins. My hen ill just need to get my level higher

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Everyone who glitches which i know is most is going to be placed in a cheater pool just like MP3.

Shouldn't effect to many people if you play with your mates though.

Nimbus Clio 197
You can't use the glitch with a veyrom, maximum of 50k base value now I think.

Where did you read about the glitchers being put in a cheaters pool?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep