ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Had some guy that sounded about 10, going on and on about random s**t over his headset. Killed him so many times he rage quitted. Result!

I still can't get on. Haven't read this thread as figured it will be mostly just gamer tags. Any tips to get on?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I can get on but as soon as it gets to downloading a job it takes forever :( Ffs

Potential to be brilliant but it keeps f**king up!

BG Clio 182
I cant get past the first race screen my chracter gets in the car, and then it says something about searching for players and stays like that. I can't get past it tried a couple of times and gave up in the end.

GTD, Lupo
I still can't get on. Haven't read this thread as figured it will be mostly just gamer tags. Any tips to get on?

i just went on with a few mates and they can all get on but I end up just waiting for the session to either launch or end up waiting for players.

Whilst typing this I have just got a little further and selected a car to race in but now it's stuck again!

I have tried most stuff from deleting the update to clearing the cache but little if no luck so far.

Petrol Blue 182.
Massivley pissed off. Somehow my online profiles been lost!? having to start all over again now.

I was in the free roam for a bit, got a bit bored cos i was on on my own and kept getting killed. No idea how i got in there though. I put it in passive mode and didn't know how to come out that so created a new character and it took me to the first race, the players joined and I could hear them but then nothing after that. I'm gonna give up with it for a while I think.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
There's gangs of people trying to get in the base for a jet now. You can jump the fence by the tunnel in a fast car, or on the east in a jeep down the mountain ridge. I still reckon it's easier and safer flying in. Proper annoying when you die though, takes ages to get back to civilization.

Nimbus Clio 197
coolspot007007;9856686[B said:
]There's gangs of people trying to get in the base for a jet now[/B]. You can jump the fence by the tunnel in a fast car, or on the east in a jeep down the mountain ridge. I still reckon it's easier and safer flying in. Proper annoying when you die though, takes ages to get back to civilization.

I assume you mowed them all down with automatic gunfire?!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I used up all my ammo, will have to do some missions. It just ends up with several people spawning outside the base killing eachother over and over because nobody can be arsed running 5 mins back to the road.

Ph 1 172
Online has the potential to be brilliant......BUT everytime I go online its nothing but a bunch of dildos doing nothing....everytime I load a mission know one accepts the invite, what's the cliosport crew like coz I might join that if you guys actually do missions

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Online has the potential to be brilliant......BUT everytime I go online its nothing but a bunch of dildos doing nothing....everytime I load a mission know one accepts the invite, what's the cliosport crew like coz I might join that if you guys actually do missions

Im doing missions, you on ps3?

Whats everyones PSN? im having the same trouble, wanna make some money but robbing shops aint cutting it. is therea CS crew?

I finally got on. With the most idiotic looking dreadlocked, sock and flip-flop wearing muppet ever.

Just me and other two other guys. Went to find somebody else. Instantly killed me. Couldn't get back on.

Is it just me or are the police loads more aggressive and harder to evade online?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm on the --SWET-- clan I'll be on this next week online. I'm FiveStarSuprise PSN ID. Haven't even downloaded it yet

I finally got on. With the most idiotic looking dreadlocked, sock and flip-flop wearing muppet ever.

Just me and other two other guys. Went to find somebody else. Instantly killed me. Couldn't get back on.

Is it just me or are the police loads more aggressive and harder to evade online?

I found it the opposite tbh, i hid from the cops more-or-less behind the shop i robbed haha. single player is lethal!

dk

911 GTS Cab
don't you have to complete some training to unlock the other missions or something?

I've not managed to get on to know yet really.

CBR1K, F21 125D
Well, yes.

I did the car chase, the clothing tutorial and the los santos customs thing... then unlocked missions by standing on a blue circle for what seemed an eternity!

Highly degrading 30mins imo, after 80% completion of the single player you would have thought I'd know how to steal a car.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
A patch will be released today to fix some online connectivity issues for Xbox an play station.

No time was given for the update but it's up to the to platforms to process it I guess.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I played on this with very little problems until 3 last night. Done loads of missions (death matches are cool, as are the others when your mates are helping) and I had a one on one death match after some guy pissed me off lol.

He put a bounty on my head so I killed him first, twice lol. Then we were asked if we wanted a one on one death match where we drew 3-3 then after the death match I killed him again before turning the game off lol

M135i
I played on this with very little problems until 3 last night. Done loads of missions (death matches are cool, as are the others when your mates are helping) and I had a one on one death match after some guy pissed me off lol.

He put a bounty on my head so I killed him first, twice lol. Then we were asked if we wanted a one on one death match where we drew 3-3 then after the death match I killed him again before turning the game off lol

We we had a good couple of missions together last night :p

Mito Sportiva 135
Played it last night and was great. Me and a mate did a few heists, carrier out a great bounty kill (was millitant) then competed in a range of races and deathmatches. I have to say the races are fun but nowhere near a 'proper' driving game, although maybe I enjoyed it less as I sucked at them?

Mito Sportiva 135
I know a few people who have been stuck on the initial race and can't start the game because of it - must be very frustrating. All I can say is be patient as it's great once you're in.