ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
This thing sucks c**t!

it goes so far then says it won't be saving or cloud services aren't up and running.

IGhg9wr.png

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Can't find the SWET crew on the social club. Could this be due to the online problems??

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Should be there? --SWET--

Probably not tonight Seb might wait until it's all fixed properly.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
This may be daft, but is there no online 'free for all' i.e you can just enter the world and just abuse anyone who happens to venture your path lol?

That's all I care about. I don't want to earn money. I spend my real life doing that. I want to drive along with dannyunderscoreoneseventwo in the passenger seat and f**k s**t up. Drive by yo.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
That's all I care about. I don't want to earn money. I spend my real life doing that. I want to drive along with dannyunderscoreoneseventwo in the passenger seat and f**k s**t up. Drive by yo.

FLOL. This is what i'm talking about!

"Oh, you're playing Golf?"

NOT TODAY DICK FACE, HOW DOES A TRASH LORRY TO THE FACE SOUND YOU f**kING f**k?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Oh ffs. Dream - ruined.

I'll have to keep Symon as my wingman then.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Ah yes, I have a Playstation 3 too. Makes a good blueray player, and if you want immense hand cramp, occasionally you can play a game on it. NOT FOR ME TINY HANDS MAN.

So I just got to the carpark after the credits, no marker.

Goliath I
What an absolute joke tbh. Rockstar should be ashamed of themselves.

I dont buy this whole 'well everyones trying to join' ...no s**t sherlock, what did they expect would happen? Flol

What an absolute joke tbh. Rockstar should be ashamed of themselves.

I dont buy this whole 'well everyones trying to join' ...no s**t sherlock, what did they expect would happen? Flol

Just be thankful you don't require an internet connection to play! (ie like SimCity!)

THAT was a royal f**k up, but then what do you expect from EA.

Fiesta ST-3
What pisses me off more is everything is offline, no matter what progress i make today won't be saved so what's the point.

Goliath I
Doesn't matter, picking F1 2013 up on Friday and Im quite sure they have a grasp on the amount of people who will want to play online ;)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Lol, rockstar tweeted saying it was ok now and it was a PSN issue, all fine for me now.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Lol I just saw some random gamer rob a shop! Tried to punch him but missed :( Just ran over another gamer too, epic!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Liam are you playing in your crew?

Think I. Part of yours?

I'm just solo atm, I tried to join your game session but it said disabled, said the same for other members too, no idea what's going on, yet some foreigner could join my game :S

Edit: It says join game is disabled until both players have completed the gta tutorial.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
So wtf is it doing asking me to complete a job as part of a team then?

now I have to deal with that c**t Lamar again :mad:

Got in a decent game haha!

Some knob was following me round the whole map in his semi truck, kept tracking me down haha. pretty fun!

Although ive come off now for the night and im worried if its saved :/ i can choose my online character on the wheel in single player though so fingers crossed

Nimbus Clio 197
Class fun, me and my mate were in a game and both in the same car. I was driving it and he was firing out of the window as we hunted down random gamers!

GTD, Lupo
I still can't start the first races plus the servers keep dropping so no chance of saving! Time to give up.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
XBox was very temperamental apparently and should be sorted completely either this evening or by the weekend. Not sure what happens on Fridays. Obviously f*ck all.