ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Got to go to work now :(

be back tomorrow, haven't laughed so much in my life lol. Will get a headset in the way home from work too

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Hahaha, us lot always have a laugh when we have the full clan on. Off to play golf now!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Add me up on XBL. Online is f**king hilarious now it works.

WirelessMonkey is my gamertag, btw.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'll be on more tomorrow, it's good fun

still laughing at ammunation guy lol

The golf is good fun, you can aim to hit other golfers on the course and aim for cars on the road lol.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll come and play tomorrow then.

only thing is playing with you lot is costing me a fortune! I had 36k before I started I have 12k left because I died so much lol.

Will have aver to start doing more missions, I really want to do some heists to make some big money, bored of robbing shops

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Going to have a look on this tonight, not been on it yet

walmsley69 on 360

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I can't get on now. Says the servers are unavailable and is asking me to make a temporary character.....no ta.

Anyone found the ghost on top of mt gordo?

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I can't find SWET on Social Club! Dafuq?

I couldn't find it through searching either. Ended up searching for Liam.'s PSN name and finding it through him.

I don't know why it isn't showing! But as Euan said if you search my ID static--stance-- you will find it through that. Bit odd that it isn't appearing though.

There's a mission where you kill some gang members, steal there drugs, then destroy some vehicles. 9k every time, easy with three of us :)

Its called 'del hoya' or something

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah a few mates are getting loads of money now, annoying that I can't join online!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Ffs gonna have to find that. What level are you on? I think I'm up to 15 and I still have s**t guns :(

182 Cup
First venture online ended up glitchy. Ended up invincible with no HUD items but kicking police ass since they couldn't kill me lol.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Just got about 6 of us in a Cargobob, then were kamikaze'd by a t**t in a Maverick. YOU WANNA WAR SON? YOU GOTTA WAR!

But seriously, i lost loads of money on this thing just trying to steal fighter jets from the army base. Best thing to do is get a Helicopter (Maverick) from either the helipad or airport, and fly it into the hanger where the jet is. Helps if one of your mates acts as bait for all the army guys.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
The patch has finally been released. Should be available to download on Xbox now. PS3 was available since early yesterday afternoon.

Fiesta ST-3
Epic fun. Trying my hardest to earn some serious dollar! Need to upgrade from my pistol! I don't think there's a corner shop left that I've held up!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
What annoys me is I was on it from about 12 till 2 with no problems at all. Now there's no hope.

just seems to randomly have downtime

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Mines working alright :/. Its really difficult to keep hold of money! I'm trying to save for a decent apartment but its a pain in the arse.