ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTR2 Lovers

I think it's pretty good too, a little buggy but it's had about four updates via steam so far. I just wish the cockpits weren't as dark as they are.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Can be had for about a tenner in many shops now.

I'll deffo pick it up if I see it around that price. :approve:

As I said before about this game, I just wish it was an official licenced game of the BTCC rather than WTCC. Guess the bean-counters wanted it to appeal to a larger number of countries though.

D.

Can be had for about a tenner in many shops now.

I'll deffo pick it up if I see it around that price. :approve:

As I said before about this game, I just wish it was an official licenced game of the BTCC rather than WTCC. Guess the bean-counters wanted it to appeal to a larger number of countries though.

D.

Codemasters still own the BTCC rights iirc, they just never do anything with it. Checked today and it's £12.99 in GAME.

Toca 2 on the original Playstation was my favourite touring car game, imo they went off the boil since then with the toca driver games etc.

I dream that GT Legends 2 will be made and that it will be on the 360. I love GTL I may have to play it again soon.