ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTR2 - what are your laptimes at Donington?

I got beached in the Saleen round the ring trying to avoid a bloody Golf, Not had time to get a decent lap, maybe over the weekend.

RUM0527.gif

Megane Trophy
Where did you get the golf from?
Also my ring tourist one the car starts to steer itself out the pitlane and crashes into the tolls all the time ha ha

so i cant get out on the track

Also my ring tourist one the car starts to steer itself out the pitlane and crashes into the tolls all the time ha ha

Sounds like you're in novice mode, if you up it to semi pro it stops the game 'helping' you out of the pits. If you're not in novice mode it might be worth letting the guy who converted the track know, might be a bug.

Megane Trophy

Sounds like you're in novice mode, if you up it to semi pro it stops the game 'helping' you out of the pits. If you're not in novice mode it might be worth letting the guy who converted the track know, might be a bug.

I always race in semi pro mode, and it always drives you out of the pits anyway!
Problem is that at the ring you hit the tolls like a said, it takes 5 minutes of gear changes and a wrecked car before you get onto the track

start in time trail mode then like i did, you start on a the fly so you dont have to do a whole lap to warm up and then have dead tyres already.