ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guernsey Cup "Snowtime Pics"

2002 Cup172
Hey there all,

Well i awoke on monday morning to find Guernsey covered in snow.

You may think well thats not so great but it never snows here. well it does but never lasts more then an hour or so.

Sooooooooo

Me and my cup did what anybody who never sees snow does and thats go out and play he he he

Pics below i relly like the fuctions on my mates camera u can change the colour of stuff you'll see in a sec.
IMG_0782-1.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg
IMG_0786.jpg

All coments welcome.

Hope you enjoyed.:approve:

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Cool! Looks good apart from the rear brake thing.

Not a fan of the bonnet either like Garf, but everyone's taste is different mate!

"Navy" N17 TWO
I hate Snow :mad:
I see the bloody stuff has deformed your bonnet, rear lights and brake light.

The disco sidelights - I'll blame that on the geek in Halfrauds who told you that they're the xenon ones
- take them back and make him eat them!

2002 Cup172
I hate Snow :mad:
I see the bloody stuff has deformed your bonnet, rear lights and brake light.

The disco sidelights - I'll blame that on the geek in Halfrauds who told you that they're the xenon ones
- take them back and make him eat them!

i love snow but only as i never see it.

ha ha ha another standard lover then.!!!!!

And nope no idiot i brought em on purpose coz they are the only set ober here. lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
i love snow but only as i never see it.

ha ha ha another standard lover then.!!!!!

And nope no idiot i brought em on purpose coz they are the only set ober here. lol

Standard lover - now that is funny :rasp:

I like that bonnet but not on that colour mate.
The lights just "cheapen" the look of your car, saying that - it's your car so your call :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Not my kinda mods, would have liked them when I was younger though. Nice car all the same and yes SNOW IS FUN :D

Focus RS Mk1
dont understand people who drive round with mountains of snow on there car...just push it off...

those who have it piled high on the boonet are the worst though, can barely see!