ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GUESS WHO'S BACK!

LY R27
YES I AM BACK GUYS!!

This is how my story begun with my ph1 172 Replica with carbon bonnet

SDC11547.jpg

SDC11457.jpg

26284_420210567888_597627888_521217.jpg

SDC11839.jpg

SDC11665.jpg

SDC11884.jpg

SDC11761.jpg

Then moved onto this 1.6 dynamique megane (FOR SALE)
URL]

after my year long stint with a megane i am back in the seat of a clio - a recaro seat at that of my Liquid Yellow R27 F1
Dont have many photos as ive only had the car 2 days!

but here is a couple of rubbish night shots!

66b5c5b0.jpg

6433fc9e.jpg

b88d07ac.jpg

73b7f07e.jpg

Very proud owner! (and probabily one of the youngest too!)

ill post a thread up when i cba!
cheers for looking guys!
BROCKY

LY R27
Lol
i copied the post from another forum that i was part of, they would recognise the mk2 more. I posted a little bit when i had my mk2 and megane (and got flammed for it) so i thought people would know me from that!!

LY R27
a girl living in leicester? called Gemma or something?

and yeh the guy with the small wheels at the start of the project, but as you can see from the final pic of the meg, i dont think it turned out too bad in the end!

and the PH1 was onlky a rep, started as a 1.2 so anything was better than how it was. i had money to throw at it so why not!

but the r27 is staying pretty much standard, just going to tidy a few bits up with a little bit of audio!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
R27 looks awesome.

Wasn't the Megane the one that had 182 wheels on for a bit?

i got my R27 at 19 :) also paid a lot less insurance than you!!

Just so you all know and can generally rip the pish out of him for paying such stupid insurance he is paying.... £2200

Looks nice though mate.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
My mates first car was a 197 bought it 3 weeks after he passed, he was only 17... Payed a daft amount for insurance circa 4k iirc