ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gutted! What NOT to do at the nurburgring

Thats a bad bend there were a few bikers there who had crashed last time I was there (they didn''t walk away)

dannyboy172 said:
Thats what gives me second thoughts about the track, its so easily done!! :(
Its a track whcih can bight but that owner was realy going for it at those speeds and slight off will be painfull. Its a superb track though.

Ph1 172 / Ph1 Valver
Love the way the camera man says "brakes?" as the guy's coming in. Wouldn't have been a bad idea lol

172 Cup
rofl @ "He's a flyer watch him.... Brakes?"

Do what Clarkson does, own it on Playstation first. lol.

E90
Oh dear, Ouch :( I wonder if it was this one, the way it was being driven i wouldn't be surprised.

owned1.gif

Ziel Nurburgring
Lol, its more fun swapping your rear end mid corner and bumping up and over the apex isnt it. ;) ;)

Cant watch it at work, but the whole thing is a risk, but a worth while one. June last year, Sabine broke the engine on the M5 and it dumped oil round most of the track. You can imagine how much fun that was for everyone.

What corner was it? And insurance is pointless, as it wont cover you for the track closure.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
LOL blink... not that that happens when you're driving someone elses car at the ring... I'm sure you remember that passenger lap ;)

Oh and its Pflanzgarten 1 after the dip. :) GT3 oversteer into gravel and rolls onto roof

E90
fag commits cardinal 911/996 sin and lets off throttle more like. I've stood there for hours screaming " Lift off" at every 911, non of em ever have