ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gutted :(

Leon Cupra
:dead:

DSC00191.JPG

K20 EG Hatch
i was gonna say he shouldn't have lexus lights on it but there normal int they!

either way, must have been a bad un.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
is the bvack of that vee plastic or something? if it is im very disapointed

MK2 Clio V6 255
The Wide arches, skirts, and bumpers are made of fibre glass so wenever they crash it looks brutal, fibre glass dosent stand up to accidents very well.
Tim-Grove Dont suppose you could get your mate to popalong and find out what number the car is?

Leon Cupra
DennisV6 said:
The Wide arches, skirts, and bumpers are made of fibre glass so wenever they crash it looks brutal, fibre glass dosent stand up to accidents very well.
Tim-Grove Dont suppose you could get your mate to popalong and find out what number the car is?

Think he's going to pop over for a fog light next week i'll tell him to have a look if its still there

MK2 Clio V6 255
Cheers Tim. Just for info really as on www.v6clio.net theres a v6 register and would be nice to fill the gaps in.
Itll be located on a little plaque in the centre console, if its not the reg etched on the windows could be another way

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
the fact i can see steering componants hanging out of the back window prolly means theres nothing left of the front aswell.

woulnt like to be there when it crashed.

Megane Mk4
ouch ... clearly someone looked like they were in a rush ...

It's nothing a bit of Bostik superglue wont fix ;)