ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GUTTED!!!

Crappy work hire car
My fiancee lives in Mansfield, so I'll be up that way this weekend. Like I said I'm off for a look at one I've seen online so will check out the others

Clio 1970000000
Good luck getting a new car. I bought mine from this forum and there maybe some for sale on clio197.net

It's not the miles thats so important but that the car was well looked after. Do you do alot of miles? What sort of budget have you got?

Well up for a Herts meet soon :cool:

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
I think I saw you, I was in the LY 200

As I drove into the dealers you were just getting out of the car. Was it you?

Oh Hai!

Were you there with your missus? when I pulled in there was a guy and a girl stood near the doors. I was with the GF too mate.

@ D2501 yeah mate, might be worth a quick call, they rang me on wednesday to say they were getting one in, the spec I left them was for a Red 197, best spec possible, low mileage <20k on '57 or newer she didnt speicfy what it was just that they were getting some 197's in..

Crappy work hire car
I've been told I'm posting too much, so I'll try and answer all questions/suggestions at once...

Marv - Thanks Mate. I only drive at weekends as I get the train into central London, but it's 110 miles to my fiancee's and back, so fairly high miles yeah. As long as I find one that's done less than 20,000 I'll be happy. I'll definitely be up for a Herts meet once I have a car lol!

Robo - I'll look into that mate, cheers. I've got appointments to see 3 so far this weekend so seeing a few more suits me :)

Liquid Yellow - I'm just after a standard 197 mate nothing too extreme, plus I've yet to see a R27 within my price range sadly!

Clio 1970000000
I've been told I'm posting too much, so I'll try and answer all questions/suggestions at once...!

You want to put your foot down straight away. :S If you are getting this much crap from the misses and you're not even married yet, your life is over once you have signed on the dotted line ;) Take it from a man who knows.

Liquid Yellow - I'm just after a standard 197 mate nothing too extreme, plus I've yet to see a R27 within my price range sadly!

LY is just a colour that is optional. I have a Nimbus 197 and that colour is an option too, the only option on the car and the only one that counts :D

Be carefull of the recaros. the material is crap and although you can get them replaced under warranty, some people have posted that there second set are already wearing out. The standard seats are very supportive, although a little soft.

Crappy work hire car
Lol no mate, the admin on here have told me I'm posting too much, not the other half, and Liquid Yellow is the name of the other guy who replied!

Clio 1970000000
Lol no mate, the admin on here have told me I'm posting too much, not the other half, and Liquid Yellow is the name of the other guy who replied!

Note to Marv....insert brain here :eek:

Admin said you are posting too much???????? WTF

Crappy work hire car
Yeah someone PM'd me and said I should calm down with my posting or I'd get a warning from the Mods :S Ah well, nevermind.

Went to look at a 197 this morning but they didn't offer me nearly as much as the last stealer did for my current car!
Off to see a few more in an hour or so, as soon as I've got myself one we'll have to sort out that Herts meet!

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Yeah someone PM'd me and said I should calm down with my posting or I'd get a warning from the Mods :S Ah well, nevermind.

huh? D2501 = SPAMBOT lol!

only joking mate, as above the Recaro's do wear out, but they look so damn good! I thought about an R27 especially in LY, but ended up with the same spec for less in a standard black 197 (which the GF prefers :( )