ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

guttted!!

clio 1.4 sport
Photo-0031.gif

driving to footie earlier this morning (sat), stopped at the junction, green light went moved forward and bang some prick went through a red ligh and smashed into the side of me- he admitted liability luckily enough and its down to his insurance company to send an assesor to review the damage, the doors mangled, sideskirts cracked and side panels pritty badly dented - im not sure about chassis- any how what i want to know is should i prepare for the assesor coming out i.e should i remove the tints up front? could he report this and could this cause a problem with the claim? anymore info appreciated cheers p.s my mods are all covered by my policy anyway but i know the tints up front arnt legal

Don't bother doing anyhting the other party has accepted full responsibility it doesn't matter if you don't have a driving licence or an insured/Mot/taxed car now they are to blame.

clio 1.4 sport
Fletch123 said:
Unlucky mate.

Remove everything that isn't insured, insurance companies will do anything to get out of paying up.

yea although he admitted liability, so my insurance company arnt dealing with the claim now, so theres nothing to hide from my company, cheers for anyone that knows any more info

Da

Less
I wouldn't remove anything as edde says. If you do start removing things it may make the assessor suspicious. He went through the red light so you have nothing to hide from mate.