ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GYMKHANA

Latest offering featuring Kenny from the Block..

[video=youtube_share;LuDN2bCIyus]http://youtu.be/LuDN2bCIyus[/video]

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Want that Fiesta.

Always enjoyable to watch regardless of how many tries were had at most of the corners to get the 'perfect shot'.

n2x

e60/f10
f**k me sidways. Love how they closed down parts of SF to do it. Wonder if DC paid for it or did the city countil do it for free for advertising purposes.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I'm going in a couple of months, hire car might get a beating.

Was watching this earlier. Big improvement on the later ones. Still just a well financed decidedly average driver doing donuts for a living hence the throngs of monster energy adorned housing association dwellers holding him up as their idol.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member

Not as good as 2, but a hell of a lot better than the abominations which are 3 and 4.

There's a few things which actually require talent in this video, hence the good rating.

Mk2 Ph2 172
Was watching this earlier. Big improvement on the later ones. Still just a well financed decidedly average driver doing donuts for a living hence the throngs of monster energy adorned housing association dwellers holding him up as their idol.

That's the thing he does not do this for a living... Yes he makes money from it but its all fun for him a hobby..... Ok he is not the best racing driver out there but for pure ballsing about in a car he is very good and entertaining :)

His dc shoes has made him enough money before all this lol !!!!

SQ5

Always a couple of people to jump on this bandwagon.

For what he does in these videos he is a very skilled driver, there is a massive difference between a racing driver and someone f**king around. Average driver, I think not!

Yes the whole monster and sponsorship thing is a bit tedious with people stickering up cars with it on, but that takes nothing away from his driving.

Could you donut around a cone or jump a car and land into a drift and coming within millimetres of a wall?

If I had made millions before even thinking about doing what he's doing I'd happily spunk money away to drive like an idiot for a second living and income!

And the new video does rival the French one!

Something Not French
Looks very early in the morning. You wouldn't be impressed with that tw@ doing that outside your bedroom window at 5am.

Apart from that, bit samey. The first two were original, 5? Meh. Still got skillz though...

Always a couple of people to jump on this bandwagon.

For what he does in these videos he is a very skilled driver, there is a massive difference between a racing driver and someone f**king around. Average driver, I think not!

Yes the whole monster and sponsorship thing is a bit tedious with people stickering up cars with it on, but that takes nothing away from his driving.

Could you donut around a cone or jump a car and land into a drift and coming within millimetres of a wall?

If I had made millions before even thinking about doing what he's doing I'd happily spunk money away to drive like an idiot for a second living and income!

And the new video does rival the French one!

We're all entitled to an opinion, he is in mine decidedly average as a wheelman. There are plenty better out there who can run rings around him, he's a showman not a race driver and I stand by that comment.

Disastra Coupe
I think to call him average is a bit wrong. He's clearly a good driver - however he's not a great racer. He's still a hell of a lot better driver than most of this forum.

Disastra Coupe
There are quad paraplegics that can boast that having seen the standard of driving of some on this forum in the past.

Sorry, forgot everything you say is fact. So you're a poor driver, yea? You can drive better than he can? As i said, i'll agree he's not a great racer but he's not an average driver.

I am in no way a Ken Block bum boy either, i hate the whole monster thing etc.

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
I have always enjoyed watching what he can do with a car. Ken block is definitely not average :)

Love it, they're shot so well too which makes them doubly impressive IMO.

I'd be interested to see how many Imprezas and Fiestas have sold off the back of these vids, I imagine it's a lot.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Excellent film, amazing what 300 GoPro cameras dotted about coupled with some skilful editing will give you.

As for his skillz, I'm with Turkish. A capable pedlar he is, but there's so many others out there that could replicate this given numerous attempts at each shot.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
We're all entitled to an opinion, he is in mine decidedly average as a wheelman. There are plenty better out there who can run rings around him, he's a showman not a race driver and I stand by that comment.

He's not pretending to be the best though nor is he pretending to be a race driver.

He's just someone doing his hobby, which plenty of people enjoy to watch.

His attempts in WRC and other competitive driving events would suggest he is trying. I'm not saying he's self professed driving god but there are a few too many children on car forums who seem to get a dewey tip over his videos when it's no more than any other average pro driver could muster if given the opportunity/34 attempts at each manoeuvre and someone to edit all the footage together of each successful section.

Anyway I'm out, really can't be bothered to get involved in a never ending argument about a bloke just because my opinion of his skill level differs to that of the masses.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

Average driver?

He finished mid field in WRC events!

Utterly nothing average about him at all, especially when it comes to the demonstration driving, he is without doubt one of the best in the world.

Total legend and I really cant understand the basis for your comments TBH other than maybe jealousy, lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
That is f**king awesome.

The abuse it takes is mental.

I would imagine it gets a LOT of repairs during these film shoots, that sort of pounding must completely destroy all the joints and shocks etc.

Epic car, but I bet the budget for running it would make our eyes water, lol