.GAZ. Car RS6+ & 40d MSport X5 Apr 2, 2009 #1 Just got a set for the 172 for a decent price! 1 of the front shocks is leaking slightly, How can this be fixed? Also, Much would they be worth in good workin order??? Thanks Gaz
Just got a set for the 172 for a decent price! 1 of the front shocks is leaking slightly, How can this be fixed? Also, Much would they be worth in good workin order??? Thanks Gaz
G Gumby Car Chelsea tractor Apr 2, 2009 #2 rebuild it with new seals? I'll give you 10 flumps for them
.GAZ. Car RS6+ & 40d MSport X5 Apr 2, 2009 #5 Na not sellin the Sportlines! Will be selling the Coilies to fund some seatage! If Ben doesnt want them i'l be selling for circa £450
Na not sellin the Sportlines! Will be selling the Coilies to fund some seatage! If Ben doesnt want them i'l be selling for circa £450
.GAZ. Car RS6+ & 40d MSport X5 Apr 2, 2009 #6 Fletcher said: In good working order £400 + Click to expand... Good man! Cheers!
Pep Living Dangerously ClioSport Club Member Car M2,XJS,S1000RR Apr 2, 2009 #9 I sold my perfect ones for 590 a few months ago, 182 cup packed ones.
.GAZ. Car RS6+ & 40d MSport X5 Apr 2, 2009 #10 warren4 said: I just sold some, £475. Perfect working order. Click to expand... Any idea on refurbing costs?
warren4 said: I just sold some, £475. Perfect working order. Click to expand... Any idea on refurbing costs?
Pep Living Dangerously ClioSport Club Member Car M2,XJS,S1000RR Apr 2, 2009 #11 PM fred, I'm sure he fitted someones on here but needed to send one to H&R to be sorted.
Fletcher ClioSport Club Member Car M2 Comp, 172 Apr 2, 2009 #13 Pepsi said: PM fred, I'm sure he fitted someones on here but needed to send one to H&R to be sorted. Click to expand... riz's H&Rs?
Pepsi said: PM fred, I'm sure he fitted someones on here but needed to send one to H&R to be sorted. Click to expand... riz's H&Rs?