ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H&R Coilovers anyone run with them?

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
As the title says really. Anyone that has these what are they like? I work at eurocarparts so with staff discount I can get these bloody cheap. Any help would be appreciated.

My current setup is Koni dampers and Eibach Proline's which I'm very happy with.

Until looking on here though I didn't realise the Proline's gave a smaller drop than the sportlines! I really can't see it though? Looking at photos of other peoples clios mine doesn't look any higher than those on sportlines!?

Rob.

Range Rover Sport
Group buy lol.

Joking aside I run H&R's on the M3 and there highly rated. I believe it's a Bilstein strut and H&R spring which make the H&R coilivers.

Depending on price I can't really see a downside!

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers guys might be a good set to go for then! Your iceberg is awesome fletcher need to get mine up to that standard!

Turns out the Proline's lower the car by 30mm all round and the sportlines are 30mm on the rear and 45mm on the front. Ktec need to update their website lol!