ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H&R Coilovers Vs Bilstein with H&R/Eibach Springs

182 Cup Soon !!!
As above Everybody looking at getting Either the H&R Coliover setup at (£650) or Bilstein Yellow Dampers at (£350) and matching H&R or Eibach springs at (£100) per set with 30/40mm Drop...

Help me

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
rex said:
Get us a deal? lol ;)

he is on here he was on about advertising them but he would put everyone else to shame,i get them for less than the tuners and know how much they pay!!

matty w said:
he is on here he was on about advertising them but he would put everyone else to shame,i get them for less than the tuners and know how much they pay!!

Quite amusing knowing the mark up on them for merely getting them from the distributor then posting them on and most places charge an additional (inflated for that matter) carriage charge on top. Money for old rope eh.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
Loony said:
Quite amusing knowing the mark up on them for merely getting them from the distributor then posting them on and most places charge an additional (inflated for that matter) carriage charge on top. Money for old rope eh.

It is quite shocking to know how much people are making on these,as you probably know yourself

I got mine at cost and as you say the difference is huge! I think i need to start up a modded parts business from my garage if there's that kind of profit to be made per unit!