ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had a dream about the nurburgring last night...

Weeman sucks ****
...it couldn't happen again...could it?!

172cupbear.gif

Astra coupe
CHRIS172CUP said:
After what I saw last year, helmets are a must for me. No bother putting one on to be safe.
too true...you'll wish you would have when/if you do crash and f**k yourself. nice pic though

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
i dream about going every night...August for me i think with the Timmeh crewe..!

172, Tiguan
Ah ha! Less than 2 weeks now! :D

Chris, need to email you, can we chuck some stuff in your car (i.e my crash helmet) We can only have a small rucksack each in the Elise!! Gay!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
sorry i didn't get back to you about the trip jon. I'd love to go but theres no way i could afford it.

You coming in july then?

172, Tiguan
Clart said:
sorry i didn't get back to you about the trip jon. I'd love to go but theres no way i could afford it.

You coming in july then?
If I can afford it mate then ill be there for sure. Finally moving next month so will have to see what the money situation is like over the next few months first! Don't worry about this trip, I fully understood...

Chris, I'm wearing 5 layers of clothes and a crash helmet over there just so I have something to change into! :S

Memories: :(

DSCF0050.jpg

Last edited:
  172, Tiguan
Sure thing! Even if Paul takes you out it'll still be awesome. ;) I'm just hoping there is more chance of leaving the roof back at the hotel this time.

E90
jon_r said:
If I can afford it mate then ill be there for sure. Finally moving next month so will have to see what the money situation is like over the next few months first! Don't worry about this trip, I fully understood...

Chris, I'm wearing 5 layers of clothes and a crash helmet over there just so I have something to change into! :S

Memories: :(

DSCF0050.jpg

Theres the old clio :(:( I miss her.