ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had a little cleaning session today few pics

PH1_172
Well the sun was shinning so i thought id get out there and wash wax and polish the little beast heres a few photos of it all opinions welcome.:eek:

Hedgerow.jpg

Hedgerow4.jpg

Industrial2.jpg

Industrial4.jpg

Industrial5.jpg

Industrial8.jpg

Cleanoutsidehouse6.jpg

BlackWhiteIndustrial2.jpg

BlackWhiteIndustrial4.jpg

BlackWhiteIndustrial12.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
black/grey side strip is not for me but i think the alloys and those renault f1 stickers look good.

PH1_172
thanks cup spolier is on the to do list, but im not colour coding the bump strips im going gloss black with silver 2.0 16v badges and gloss black writting on the 2.0 16v part

RS Clio 200
do we not get any pics of you washing it in a white t-shirt and with a big soapy wet sponge?

Golf GTI 1.8T
Id say colour code the strips, handles and boot lock surround too but thats up to you.

dont like the stickers on the side skirts personally.

looks mint though!

PH1_172
S22 JGS: lol no sorry not got any pics off me giving it a wash

M1TCH: thanks, i was going to colour code it but im unsure as it all looks a bit silver lol so thought i might try all the black plasric sprayed in black pearl or gloss piano black.

al: yeah stickers are either you like or you dont, at the moment i like but soon might come off

looking good .

am liking the door strips . then am a little biased with the old blk stuff . lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Very good indeed, nice on the side strips keeping them black it's looks good, stands out from the crowd ;)

PH1_172
thanks: Tim, Geddes & Deb182 everyone has different ideas of the bump strips ill leave them black for know when i want a change the option is there,

just really want a ph2 172 rear bumper and cup spolier but BMC and polished engine 1st i think

FF cupped Arctic 182
Looks nice but I'd have to go along with the colour coded comments ...

If you like it thats all that matters though really ;)

Civic Vtec y0
im not colour coding the bump strips im going gloss black with silver 2.0 16v badges and gloss black writting on the 2.0 16v part

IMO that would look great!

Nice car, love the sticker as well! Always wanted a PH1

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
wow, that looks perfect ph1 material!

and from your user name im guessing your female, and with a car like this you must be stunning, get some pics up!lol

no prob's . :D

thanks: Tim, Geddes & Deb182 everyone has different ideas of the bump strips ill leave them black for know when i want a change the option is there,

just really want a ph2 172 rear bumper and cup spolier but BMC and polished engine 1st i think

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Loving the car,

i like your idea of doing the side strips gloss black but what about anthracite to match the alloys?

Will look good either way though.

MINT ph1 :D

PH1_172
The_One: Thought about anthercite but thought it may look like it needs to be blacked to blacked all the time lol, thanks for the comments

Jonaldinho: thanks :)

M!keydee: thanks you, its maxine my name lol

cliovicky: thanks alot sorry can let them go i love them hehehe ;)

Clio
The_One: Thought about anthercite but thought it may look like it needs to be blacked to blacked all the time lol, thanks for the comments

Jonaldinho: thanks :)

M!keydee: thanks you, its maxine my name lol

cliovicky: thanks alot sorry can let them go i love them hehehe ;)

maxine i think The_One is right you know, anthracite to match alloys would be awesome :D