ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

had enough gotta go

Clio 16V T4 Turbo Engine
i have a 1992 clio valver that i have done the following to

kent 1603 cams
ported polished head
bottom end lightened and balanced
fse valve
piper filter
magnex exhaust
janspeed de cat
apex suspension
ebc pads
omp rear grooved from grooved and drilled
leather interior in ok cond

had the car two years and blown the engine 5 times for various reasons, mainly due to me be a crap mechanic and the guy who built my bottom end being an idiot. So far its failed on, cam bolt snapping, core plug blowing, oil pump failure, head gasket wrong way round (not me) and lastly i dont know.

Driving to to work on saturday and oil temp went high to 160c so i slowed turned off stereo and sounds like the little end has gone on one or two cylinders it rattles from time to time but i drove it 5 miles to work on low revs and it stalls when hot.

Basically told the mrs that i was going to change the engine for the spare, original one in the garage and she, in no uncertain terms said if i ever wanted sex again it had to go as i spend my life rebuilding that engine. Oh and she found the £4500 in bills i have for the car too and went slightly nutty.

Body work wise, it needs two new front wings the rear arches are starting to bubble otherwise not bad nick. done 114k miles on clock but i have replaced all the car bar the body !!

So here we go, it has to go. Offers for the whole package on dlgj@yahoo.com or 07771987065

sorry this is not in the cars for sale bit but once it has gone i will have no need to be a member here as my life will have ended.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
i have a 1992 clio valver that i have done the following to

kent 1603 cams
ported polished head
bottom end lightened and balanced
fse valve
piper filter
magnex exhaust
janspeed de cat
apex suspension
ebc pads
omp rear grooved from grooved and drilled
leather interior in ok cond

had the car two years and blown the engine 5 times for various reasons, mainly due to me be a crap mechanic and the guy who built my bottom end being an idiot. So far its failed on, cam bolt snapping, core plug blowing, oil pump failure, head gasket wrong way round (not me) and lastly i dont know.

Driving to to work on saturday and oil temp went high to 160c so i slowed turned off stereo and sounds like the little end has gone on one or two cylinders it rattles from time to time but i drove it 5 miles to work on low revs and it stalls when hot.

Basically told the mrs that i was going to change the engine for the spare, original one in the garage and she, in no uncertain terms said if i ever wanted sex again it had to go as i spend my life rebuilding that engine. Oh and she found the £4500 in bills i have for the car too and went slightly nutty.

Body work wise, it needs two new front wings the rear arches are starting to bubble otherwise not bad nick. done 114k miles on clock but i have replaced all the car bar the body !!

So here we go, it has to go. Offers for the whole package on dlgj@yahoo.com or 07771987065

sorry this is not in the cars for sale bit but once it has gone i will have no need to be a member here as my life will have ended.

PM Me.

Clio 16V T4 Turbo Engine
just thought i would also say i do wear the trousers at home !!

here is a photo i just took and car is in bournemouth, it still drives but i dont think it would go too far

IMG_2599.jpg

Clio 16V T4 Turbo Engine
whatever someone is willing to pay

i could break it but i already have an RS2000 in the garage in bits and i am moving house in two months time !!