ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

had fun with some aerosol cans :)

J03

MX5 1.8
got bored today, found something to do with my clio and sprayed the rear badges to match the diamong the the front :)
what do you think?

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

joe

id probably take them of 2moro and give it another few coats of laquer, going to work soon didnt realised will take so long compared to when ive done the front badge ages ago

Suzuki Ignis Sport
What exhaust is that? Looks like my old Peco one lol....

U been round the ring then? ;)

J03

MX5 1.8

hehe bingo yeah it is! its horrible! so loud.. i think its blown aswel... an awfull tinny noise at high revs!
ha i was going to de-wiper it haz :p

Suzuki Ignis Sport

hehe bingo yeah it is! its horrible! so loud.. i think its blown aswel... an awfull tinny noise at high revs!
ha i was going to de-wiper it haz :p

Yeah I had the same one for a few weeks, then the loud-ness and uglyness of it got to me, so i opted to go for standard again!....

Can i have ur rear lights? ;)

J03

MX5 1.8
Yeah I had the same one for a few weeks, then the loud-ness and uglyness of it got to me, so i opted to go for standard again!....

Can i have ur rear lights? ;)

ha argh am hopefully going replace it soon, but had my money one something eles now, *cough* keskins in mind... *cough*

and as for garf and veinAST, am thinking of smoothing it over because right now the word clio is like etched onto the paint.. tried scratch X for ages to get it of but you can still see the name so this wil have to do for now

J03

MX5 1.8
Your clio looks like a chav chariot, lose da bling yo.

yeah thanks... lol am trying, iv already lost the 16v badge that was stuck everywhere, bump strips was sprayed silver, got them to black, rims came on with the car. would of invested in some 172 wheels but am saving toward something much better that would probable change the whole look of the car.
ive seen worse and probably so have you so dont start mouthing

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT

yeah thanks... lol am trying, iv already lost the 16v badge that was stuck everywhere, bump strips was sprayed silver, got them to black, rims came on with the car. would of invested in some 172 wheels but am saving toward something much better that would probable change the whole look of the car.

Trust me mate a standard well looked after clio looks better.

Go for a sports rear bumper, stealth zaust, standard lights and de-badge. Will look much tidyer then,

J03

MX5 1.8

Trust me mate a standard well looked after clio looks better.

Go for a sports rear bumper, stealth zaust, standard lights and de-badge. Will look much tidyer then,

yeah i really would like 172 rear bumper, i look on ebay and here everyday to see if anyones selling one.. no hope atm... reason i got the LEDs were because some one offered me them for a good price, because some1 bumped me from behind i had to get new lights and a new bumper. and i cant debadge without leaving holes, ive got smoothing/filling over the holes in mind but i really wanna kick start a small project with some *new alloys. so i dont really have much money.

is dirty.
Take 2. Loving the stealthy look. Ditch the exhaust and the lights and will look better again. Any other shots of the car?

Golf TDI
i used to have the same looking exhaust when i got my car ! changed it now like ...as for the car , its looking good mate . its all personal preference with the lights .

J03

MX5 1.8
Take 2. Loving the stealthy look. Ditch the exhaust and the lights and will look better again. Any other shots of the car?

oh sorry mate, i forgot lol here you go, i promise and can garantee the car is going to look totally different soon :)

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

DSC02216.jpg

DSC00450-1.jpg

recent one with my HIDS on :)
Photo0109T-1.jpg

and this is my plan!!!

euro3-2.jpg
:)

Porsche Boxster987S
headlights and wheels look terrible but the rest is smart. its really needing standard lamps back in there

is dirty.
Yeah I think that different alloys, headlights and a new grille would make the world of difference. I bet the sooner you start getting everything into the progess the more everything will start coming together.

J03

MX5 1.8
thanks guys, am thinking of geting sport lights :) but these are stayin on until then because its not my main priority :) wheels my main priority atm so hopefully am going to get that sorted very shortly :) euro FTW! :D

J03

MX5 1.8
I like it mate, different without being chavtastic IMO :) some nice plans too

cheers guys. some people on this site over use the word chav too much. i mean whos to say what cars chav? those who do are on the same bandwagon as most of the people on here. when i went to FCS nearly the whole front row of clio sports are the same! wheres the uniqueness? sure there were a very few fine examples such as the colour n all, but i think it just kinda ruins them because they all looked the same. i think the only clios i thought that were really cool and really stuf out was rages 16v euro car, awsome!

Bumder With A Buffer
I like it mate, different without being chavtastic IMO :) some nice plans too

cheers guys. some people on this site over use the word chav too much. i mean whos to say what cars chav? those who do are on the same bandwagon as most of the people on here. when i went to FCS nearly the whole front row of clio sports are the same! wheres the uniqueness? sure there were a very few fine examples such as the colour n all, but i think it just kinda ruins them because they all looked the same. i think the only clios i thought that were really cool and really stuf out was rages 16v euro car, awsome!

Be carefull son.... ;)

J03

MX5 1.8

Be carefull son.... ;)

my opinion really said it loadsa times.. lol yeah my car was a bm or something with some stupid bore exhaust and ripspeed alloys or something driven by some skinny druged up runt with a cap then yeah il take that as chav

Bumder With A Buffer

i dont get this comment? i see no bling all i see is a big daft exhaust and a nay bad clio

Remember everyone that drives a clio is a chav right! ;)

Be carefull son.... ;)

my opinion really said it loadsa times.. lol yeah my car was a bm or something with some stupid bore exhaust and ripspeed alloys or something driven by some skinny druged up runt with a cap then yeah il take that as chav

At the end of the day dude if your happy with how it looks etc thats all that matters. Just because it doesn't fit in with the clique then who cares?!

J03

MX5 1.8
i dont get this comment? i see no bling all i see is a big daft exhaust and a nay bad clio

Remember everyone that drives a clio is a chav right! ;)

Be carefull son.... ;)

At the end of the day dude if your happy with how it looks etc thats all that matters. Just because it doesn't fit in with the clique then who cares?!

wel am not really happy with it atm but i will be :D once i get my moneys it will be on the way :D alloys are going for some nice deep rimmage slammed and stretched and PHAT ;) cant wait to get started really... just need to choose the right set :)

and coco_clio_army, hid bulbs were just a direct replacement and it fits right one. i dont know why it says no HID bulb allowed because these lights emmit less heat than my previous halogen ones.. i once sat on my lamp whilst been on for a while and it was scorching but when i placed my hand one these now ther merely warm! brilliant! :D

Petrol Blue 182.
its not all about turinis, rs grille and a cup spoiler.. well maybe the spoiler, but only couz i got one myself ;) lol but i think its good to be diffrent mate and im liking your car, and the plans you got for it!

J03

MX5 1.8
its not all about turinis, rs grille and a cup spoiler.. well maybe the spoiler, but only couz i got one myself ;) lol but i think its good to be diffrent mate and im liking your car, and the plans you got for it!

cheers mate, euro modders think different :)

hehe this is a photoshop i mate just did now :D

euro-1.jpg

Dervvv
JO3 yes mate they do run alot cooler i have them in my car aswell, HID 6000k not to blue not to white eather.

your spiltter whats that off ? looks well i must say