ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

had the clio mapped

Car  Clio RS
17akis.webp


no big numbers but according to Henk, it's my fault as I'm not using the car enough...

this is my daily driver, but home-work is only 10km so don't get it warm enough and so don't use it (engine)

when I do more kms in the weekend, I use it occasionally but s**t at 5000 or something like that...

Henk says I've lost about 10-12bhp

anyway, don't care much about the numbers, car feels great so basicly I'm happy
 
Nice. What exhaust and filter setup you running mate? Any other mods or otherwise standard?
 
just a sebring replacement backbox (want supersprint) and a k&n replacement filter
and then the remap

I'm waiting on Tom from JMS for parts but that is almost 2 months now :sleepy:
 
Back
Top