ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halfords alloy wheel brush

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Bought one of these last week and used it today . Best brush for the 182 alloys , fits perfectly inbetween the spokes and right though the spokes to clean the inside of the wheel which is usually pretty hard to reach . I remember Rich mentioning these a while back , not sure if its the same one he was on about but its a must imo for your wheels . Cheers Rich anyway .

ALLOYWHEELBRUSHSmall.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I suppose how baked on, what pads you have on etc ... put it this way , the cars only 6 months old and they are the cleanest they have been inside the wheel since it was new . Only about 7 quid so it won't break the bank to try one

The material is a bit like those green scourers that women use in the kitchen :quiet: ;)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Alan said:
Looks alright tho i preffer the megs gold class one...

Never seen the megs ones Alan , never really looked tbh . I'll have a look next time in Halfords .

106 GTi
Not the one I have got not seen that one looks good though.

Find this one fits in beween the spokes better than the Megs one.

00008032.jpg

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Rich said:
Not the one I have got not seen that one looks good though.

Find this one fits in beween the spokes better than the Megs one.

00008032.jpg
Getting one of these halved the cleaning time for my Vee's alloys ... tho' you do tend to get sprayed in the face with filthy water using it :S.

RB 182
MRBILLYUK said:
The material is a bit like those green scourers that women use in the kitchen :quiet: ;)

Does it not scratch the hell out of them if it's that harsh a material?

Mazda MX5 1.8
R Andy said:
Getting one of these halved the cleaning time for my Vee's alloys ... tho' you do tend to get sprayed in the face with filthy water using it :S.

i get absolutely filthy when using one of those brushes

end up with a face/tshirt that looks like ive been sprayed with tar