ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halfords carpark, Farnham this morning **** TXX

Saw you this morning when I was picking up some detailing stuff. That's two Cups I've spotted in one day...nice! :D

The pistonheads sticker looks good.

Impreza ra & S14a
Hello, that was me :) Saw your cup parked up then heard you heading off, distinctive sound the old FR4, also had to check no one was nicking my car lol. TBH yours is the first cup I've seen around heas, also looking smart, noticed you had a front splitter, some thing I've never got around to buying :)

I only got mine last week but I have been driving it pretty much ever since so it could well be! :D

Are there ever any meets around this way, as a new owner it would be good to have a chat with someone who knows their Clios?

Impreza ra & S14a
I'm not sure about Clio sport meets, but I've been to a couple of piston heads with another 172 owner. Keep your eyes peeled on the forums and see what's about :) will prob bump into you again sometime soon!

197 F1
There is one next Wednesday down in Portsmouth, that I'm thinking of going to. We could convoy down there, I'm pretty new as well but keen to get along to some meets, there's quite a few around this area I think.