ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halfords HP2000 Pressure Washer

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Looks ok.

The only figures you really need to know are pressure in bar and flow in litres per hour or per minute.

Beware that if you do buy the halfords one it probably wont work with all the karcher accessories (like some of the snow foam lances)

Personally I'd buy a karcher one but you will pay a premium for something which on paper will appear less powerful than the rest.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Karcher is a good bet as you can buy accessories for them, Halfords you're limited to own brand...

Technological stuff these pressure washers.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
Ahhh thanks for the info, as i wanted to get a snow foam lance.
Some Karcher ones on Tesco.com and i would get 10% staff discount, so might go for one of them.

What would be a good Pressure and flow rate?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Depends what you want to do with it really. For cleaning the car you can't really go wrong with karcher's consumer range (see www.karcher.com for details of their consumer range ;))

Obviously the more bar/litres per hour the more dirt you will take off, but don't go too powerful or you will end up stripping the paint on your car lol !

Audi TT
Just come back from the gym and dropped in halfords to pickup the HP1400 washer. Will try it out tomorrow if the weather is ok.

As for the snow lance's they come with different adapters and I can't remember what the one on the halfords kit is but know they do them to fit :)

G