ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halfords paint to match 182 anthracite alloys

BG182 FF
Hi does anybody know a spray paint similar to the colour used on the 182 alloys? The renault colour code is 205-110 , but just looking for a paint similar to do my bullets... Thanks!

BG182 FF
I know but it costs about £13 doesn't it rather than £7 lol and I won't use a full can up so I won't really get my moneys worth if that makes sense

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Surely for the sake of £6 you know the colour is right? It's not like you are buying 5 cans ;)

Reed67 Rover stone grey I think is the closest.

Quoted from an old thread, wheel on car is original, wheel in front is Rover Stone Grey. Its slightly different but you won't notice on bullets:

DSCF1664.jpg

Last edited:
  BG182 FF
Reed67 Rover stone grey I think is the closest.

Quoted from an old thread, wheel on car is original, wheel in front is Rover Stone Grey. Its slightly different but you won't notice on bullets:
I think that alloy is a different colour to mine... What would match mine?
nyzu8ybe.jpg

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Yeah, I tried that code today, do it without the dash in the middle, came straight up.

Or change the classification in the top right to wheels, even got Williams gold on it :)
Very interesting, didn't realise there was a section to change to wheels!