ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halfords

Would it be ok for me to go into halfords and put a mp3 disk into the display headunits and test each unit out? Do halfords allow that?

Just want to see what each head unit will be like with mp3 loading between each track.

The sony 9900 and the new jvc units look rather nice!! but it will be the above that will choose the headunit for me!

Stuart

Yeh thats no problem (i should know, as i work there!) Just make sure you tell the guys on Ripspeed what your doing!

Carl

S2000

CArl_RT - what sort of hourly rate do you get paid as I was tinking of going for a job there but wasnt sure of the sort of pay you get.

Was gonna ask a mate who works there when I see him next week anyway but thought I would just ask you seeing as you say u work there.

Cheers.

Mondeo STTDCI

Quote: Originally posted by stuartturrell on 08 September 2004

Would it be ok for me to go into halfords and put a mp3 disk into the display headunits and test each unit out? Do halfords allow that?

Just want to see what each head unit will be like with mp3 loading between each track.

The sony 9900 and the new jvc units look rather nice!! but it will be the above that will choose the headunit for me!

Stuart
Yes, then walk out and buy the same unit for £100 less on the net.

Skoda Fabia vRS

well i work for Motor World and i certainly wouldnt mind you doing that in my shop....

Quote: Originally posted by donsrno1 on 10 September 2004

CArl_RT - what sort of hourly rate do you get paid as I was tinking of going for a job there but wasnt sure of the sort of pay you get.

Was gonna ask a mate who works there when I see him next week anyway but thought I would just ask you seeing as you say u work there.

Cheers.

Its 4.70 an hour mate.

500bhp Scoob

sorry for the hi-jack...

i take it u just ask for a job application form then? i wouldnt mind working in halfords, or motorworld to be honest, i need some work, and anything to do with cars, or car audio is even better