ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo Reach - Gone GOLD!!!!!

Inferno 182 CUP
It froze up and booted me. I turned it back on and thought agh f**k I'm sure they will give up now lol. Bollox!!!!

AK

M240i
It froze up and booted me. I turned it back on and thought agh f**k I'm sure they will give up now lol. Bollox!!!!

Lol, gutted! Really could have used you on the 2nd last mission, nightmare haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AK

M240i
Think Were gunna try the points thing on fire fight if anyone is on tonight :)

Si

RS Clio 172
I finished the campaign last night.... felt like a major anti-climax imo. I don't want to say too much and spoil it for anyone... but do people who've completed it agree?

57 Clio Campus Sport
I finished the campaign last night.... felt like a major anti-climax imo. I don't want to say too much and spoil it for anyone... but do people who've completed it agree?

Probably because Halo 3 had such an awesome ending. I will try not to spoil but the last mission wasn't very good. The end of that mission could have been so much more. What actually happened seemed so insignificant like it could have just been any part of any mission.

Si

RS Clio 172
Probably because Halo 3 had such an awesome ending. I will try not to spoil but the last mission wasn't very good. The end of that mission could have been so much more. What actually happened seemed so insignificant like it could have just been any part of any mission.

exactly.

SPOILER ALERT ISH**

I was really expecting for noble 6 to become master chief. various parts of the game suggested it, like planting the bomb on the corvette and the strong links to cortana at the end... but it just didn't happen? Master Chief didn't even show up, although i read somewhere that you can see him in one of the final video scenes?

Inferno 182 CUP
i need that achievement!

anyone up for a practise firefightt now on custom to see how long it would take us?

AK

M240i
Lolol!!

User! I'm on the way to the shops too lol need a munch.. I'll be back on for some match making/ achievements at 9...