ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo Reach - Gone GOLD!!!!!

Inferno 182 CUP
i have the 15,000k score attack one :S i just looked lol wtf.

had a quick razz at lunch too and i got it in like 2 minutes so thats an easy one :D

but WTF how do you assasinate an elite?

i just did it like 5 times but no achievement?

AK

M240i
i have the 15,000k score attack one :S i just looked lol wtf.

had a quick razz at lunch too and i got it in like 2 minutes so thats an easy one :D

but WTF how do you assasinate an elite?

i just did it like 5 times but no achievement?

Lol I know it's me that needs the 15000.. I tried it and got 8000 lmao!

Not sure, there's a couple more we can do though (boring ones) like the 2nd level with no vehicles, kill 7 Moa and destroy the corvette engines in 3 mins...

Inferno 182 CUP
yeh alright we will do all of them

the 15000 one will take 2 minutes believe me its piss

and we will do the engine one etc on easy difficulty so we breeze it :p

still need to do last 2 missions on legendary! argh

Mito Sportiva 135
Just noticed that in the armours, even though most are "locked" when you first start, new ones are added later on that weren't even in the list before.

Does anyone know the FULL list of available armours?

Inferno 182 CUP
seriously deekay? i thought u were a tech geek and u dont know what tapatalk is lol?!?

is an iphone forum app ..

and lets play tonight .. we can do the acheivements :D

Honda. Tesla Someday
seriously deekay? i thought u were a tech geek and u dont know what tapatalk is lol?!?

is an iphone forum app ..

and lets play tonight .. we can do the acheivements :D

I have 180 apps on my iPhone 4 and I have never heard of Tapatapatapatalkingtalk!

Can't be much good then ;)

57 Clio Campus Sport
I'll be on after dinner, should be by half 7. The amount of retards on this game stresses me out though. Was on yesterday, I was sniping, mvp as usual, then a r****d on my team walked straight in front of me as I shot and I got him right in the back of the head killing him instantly. I was then kicked. I'm positive they went on to get powned in my absence.

Inferno 182 CUP
i hate being kicked for accidental freindly fire!

it was a friggin accident u c**t!

anyway im noe goinh on mine :)

Honda. Tesla Someday
I love you guys! :eek:

I came online today but was just for a moment! Had like 4 invites from AK!! LoL!!!! Sorry matey, had to run! Just got in now! All I wanted to do was play Reach today!! Arghhhh, tomorrow is the day!! Been so busy today!

Friendly fire? OMFG, I no sniped the dude in our team in the head, I thought it was AK!! FLOL, I wish it was :p Alas, I got booted! (b*****d!)

Oh well, see you chaps tomorrow! You guys sleep wayyyyy toooo early!!!

Sweet dreams! x

DCi 100
Hopefully lending this off a mate on thursday night for the weekend, maybe I'll find out why everyone's head seems to be exploding?

AK

M240i
I love you guys! :eek:

I came online today but was just for a moment! Had like 4 invites from AK!! LoL!!!! Sorry matey, had to run! Just got in now! All I wanted to do was play Reach today!! Arghhhh, tomorrow is the day!! Been so busy today!

Friendly fire? OMFG, I no sniped the dude in our team in the head, I thought it was AK!! FLOL, I wish it was :p Alas, I got booted! (b*****d!)

Oh well, see you chaps tomorrow! You guys sleep wayyyyy toooo early!!!

Sweet dreams! x

Hahaha that was hilarious, you were greeting like a wee burd haha!

I'll no be on till about 9 and I'll only be on for an hour... I wake up at 5.30 in the mornings to go to the gym lol I need some sleep... The weekends is the times I'm on late...

57 Clio Campus Sport
AK stepped up his game last night after turning the sensitivity down. What settings do people use for sensitivity? I always use default, used it on cod as well. It's never been an issue for me and I seem to do alright with it on default.