ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo Reach - Gone GOLD!!!!!

To get the 1mil achievement just set turn on invincibility, bottomless clip, set all the enemies to elite generals and use the rocket launcher. Took me just over half an hour.

AK

M240i
To get the 1mil achievement just set turn on invincibility, bottomless clip, set all the enemies to elite generals and use the rocket launcher. Took me just over half an hour.

We've done it mate :) pretty much how we did it lol.

Bonus rounds really lagged my connection tho, far too much going on haha!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
That video was awesome!

For the money I spent on that game (more than you by the looks of things!!) I wish they'd given me some goodies n ting.

AK

M240i
LOL! I dunno what game I was playing..

Give me a chance :rasp: I've not played Halo properly since Halo 1 lol.

AK

M240i
I think it's you Sam, lol. Every game i've played without you i've been top, it must be something to do with you being the party leader and you start the matchmaking, must put us against guys of high ranks...

AK

M240i
Lol at wireless, wise move.

I'll be on in about 30-45 mins need to cut my hair and have a shower lol.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Was at Silverstone ALL DAY!!! hAD A GREAT TIME!! Renault World Series!!!!

WHY WASNT CS THERE!?!!??! V6 Clio was there etc etc!!

Got some GREAT videos to upload too!!! Woop!!! VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

You guys on Halo!? LOL

(I got the 1,000,000 point Firefight achievemt MYSELF last night!! Took about 1 hour 10 mins! Video is on my fileshare! LOL)

edit: yes, my Halo Reach Limited Edition headset is ace, thanks for asking!!

AK

M240i
mate went to thr GF mums for a roast :| sorry!

Need that achievement though!

dont tell me youve done it lol?

Which one mate? The 15000? Nah never did it lol.. Will be on from 8 onwards tonight :)

Lmao @ DeeKay.. Cs was there lol.

Fabia VRS
Played this round a mates house last night, and being a ps3 man i did actually LOVE this! the game play is brilliant even tho i did struggle to get to grips with the controls :p