ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

handbrake button?

Thread hijack but how do you get the button out without f**king it up?

Oh and giles its the Ph3 Dynamique that came with the silver button :rasp:.
 
Thread hijack but how do you get the button out without f**king it up?

Oh and giles its the Ph3 Dynamique that came with the silver button :rasp:.

can't mate they are a pain ass to remove it!

Yeah that right it ph3 my bad :rolleyes: lol
 
can't mate they are a pain ass to remove it!

Just wondering because I fucked my old one up pretty well getting it out to fit the silver one and the handbrake plastic has a mark in it now from when I levered it out. I seem to remember someone posting a way where you could get the handbrake cover to slide off and take the button with it???
 
Just wondering because I f**ked my old one up pretty well getting it out to fit the silver one and the handbrake plastic has a mark in it now from when I levered it out. I seem to remember someone posting a way where you could get the handbrake cover to slide off and take the button with it???

what did you use take the button out? Think the handbrake plastic cover hard to remove it, I was trying that at cars transplants to take the handbrake cover out but I made a awful mess.:quiet: I dunno what renault did glue it or clip on.
 
Just wondering because I f**ked my old one up pretty well getting it out to fit the silver one and the handbrake plastic has a mark in it now from when I levered it out. I seem to remember someone posting a way where you could get the handbrake cover to slide off and take the button with it???

what did you use take the button out? Think the handbrake plastic cover hard to remove it, I was trying that at cars transplants to take the handbrake cover out but I made a awful mess.:quiet: I dunno what renault did glue it or clip on.

Screwdriver and levered it out which it became apparent afterwards wasn't my brightest moment. How do you remove them?
 
what did you use take the button out? Think the handbrake plastic cover hard to remove it, I was trying that at cars transplants to take the handbrake cover out but I made a awful mess.:quiet: I dunno what renault did glue it or clip on.

Screwdriver and levered it out which it became apparent afterwards wasn't my brightest moment. How do you remove them?

I use the little screw on top the old handbrake button with the screwdriver to screw in. Then half way pull it out by hand with the screw.

hope you understand what I mean
 
Screwdriver and levered it out which it became apparent afterwards wasn't my brightest moment. How do you remove them?

I use the little screw on top the old handbrake button with the screwdriver to screw in. Then half way pull it out by hand with the screw.

hope you understand what I mean

Yeh I get ya, just wondering how i'll remove this silver one without damaging it. Hmm.
 
theres a little gap on the underside of the button that you can fit a screwdriver up to slide it up the back of the button and then lever it off, easy. mine came off perfect but i still threw it in the bin haha
 
Back
Top