ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hankook V12's

Chav Rocket
Just had these fitted - 195/50/15 delivered for just under 150 notes.
although still need to do a few more miles to scrub them in but so far the difference is immense!
the budget avons i had before really couldn't keep up if i was booting it (even in the dry) right up to 3rd gear now thats better as is the handling (no longer feels like im going to die going around a bend!) the car now feels like its supposed to feel.

so to sum up dont buy budget tyres - they ruin the driving experience! and the hankook v12's really are good tyres for the price - thanks to warren for recommending them

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Is that for 4? I paid £110 for 2, 205/45/16. I have to agree with everything you have said about them. Excellent tyres for the money.
Oh and as Warren said to me they work much better at lower psi (29-30).

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah £36 each in that size, might give these a go next time round but in 205 size.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
  981 Cayman
I might try these next, was going to go for pe2's but these seem to be getting good reviews and definitely seem to perform very well in the wet.

tiTTy & SV650
pE2s are over £100 now even at costco :(

I may try these, need something better on mine

Chav Rocket
yes 150 for 4 delivered. plus i get free fitting so bargin :) i have a contact at black circles (someone off here introduced me) i can send you his email by PM if anyone wants.
ive got 31 at the front and 29 on the rear
i honestly cant tell you how much of a difference these have made

Chav Rocket
blackcircles.com

damo_sport - i think warren (brownbear) has more experience with different tyres on his clio. ive only had the avons and these.

Got them on my rears 195/50, Fooking love em tbh, Knowing i can take a sweeping corner without the back end jittering is a nice thought.

Want them on the fronts now, Even though ive got a non-sport, Really is a lot better.

Megane R26
Will people stop fecking buying them please? The price keeps going up! ;)

They are superb. Better than Conti's on my 197.