ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hankook V12's

Chav Rocket
Just had these fitted - 195/50/15 delivered for just under 150 notes.
although still need to do a few more miles to scrub them in but so far the difference is immense!
the budget avons i had before really couldn't keep up if i was booting it (even in the dry) right up to 3rd gear now thats better as is the handling (no longer feels like im going to die going around a bend!) the car now feels like its supposed to feel.

so to sum up dont buy budget tyres - they ruin the driving experience! and the hankook v12's really are good tyres for the price - thanks to warren for recommending them

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Is that for 4? I paid £110 for 2, 205/45/16. I have to agree with everything you have said about them. Excellent tyres for the money.
Oh and as Warren said to me they work much better at lower psi (29-30).

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah £36 each in that size, might give these a go next time round but in 205 size.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I might try these next, was going to go for pe2's but these seem to be getting good reviews and definitely seem to perform very well in the wet.

tiTTy & SV650
pE2s are over £100 now even at costco :(

I may try these, need something better on mine

Chav Rocket
yes 150 for 4 delivered. plus i get free fitting so bargin :) i have a contact at black circles (someone off here introduced me) i can send you his email by PM if anyone wants.
ive got 31 at the front and 29 on the rear
i honestly cant tell you how much of a difference these have made

Chav Rocket
blackcircles.com

damo_sport - i think warren (brownbear) has more experience with different tyres on his clio. ive only had the avons and these.

Got them on my rears 195/50, Fooking love em tbh, Knowing i can take a sweeping corner without the back end jittering is a nice thought.

Want them on the fronts now, Even though ive got a non-sport, Really is a lot better.

Megane R26
Will people stop fecking buying them please? The price keeps going up! ;)

They are superb. Better than Conti's on my 197.