ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Happy Easter - 15 FREE Rally Experiences for Cliosport members with FCS Tickets now!

C3 Picasso Beast
Re: Happy Easter - 15 FREE Rally Experiences for Cliosport members with FCS Tickets n

Ah that's OK then seeing as you emailed him...thought you were getting special treatment or something ;)

Nissan 350z
Re: Happy Easter - 15 FREE Rally Experiences for Cliosport members with FCS Tickets n

Yeah nothing here either. No tickets in the post, no email etc.

It seems that those of us who have purchased our tickets through this limited offer are all in the same boat then so to speak?

WRX

If Mark can sort me some extra track time I'll do passenger rides ;)

Suzuki Jimny

Haven't got anything either. Still a month to go though so not in any rush for the tickets.

BG182FF

nothing here either :(

Hi guys I swear I replied to this but must have been on another post.

Sorry for not keeping you informed, I wasn't aware this thread was rumbling on, I also wasn't aware your tickets had not been sent by the office initially.

The MSV rally stage has fallen through just now due to several issues. As we just didn't want to let you down I had to find something else.

The drift taxis are not a rally stage agreed but as the same value we are putting a PINK letter with your order number inside giving you rides on the melbourne loop.

I am not too happy on how this has progressed but safety is the prime concern.

I hope the alternative is better than us just giving nothing. PS I am physically paying the £10 to Chizfab for your ride.

I have been assured your tickets have been packed and posted today.

Thanks
Mark

Last edited:

Excellent Mark, drift taxis will do me! Good to hear the tickets have been sent, I was wondering where mine was but never saw this thread. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Suzuki Jimny

Ok to bring our own helmets? Don't fancy using a communal one...

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF

Thanks for sorting it out marc! :) looking forward to it now!

Yeah, got mine through over the weekend.

Thanks very much.

Nissan 350z

Thanks for clearing this up, it makes sense for the delay now we know the reason. I'll keep an eye out for the tickets now i know that others are recieving them.

172cup

Received mine at the weekend. Cheers guys!