ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hard decision

Clio 172 mk2
My new Internal clio sport sticker has arrived (With a rather impressive free pen), the question now is......................... Which window do i put it on?

Back
Side Driver
Side Passenger

Let me know your opinions!

Jim

Oh and i'm well impressed with the pen!!

Clio 172 mk2
Yeah just been looking at thecar back looks best. I've the elf one at the left hand side and will soon have the CS one at the right!! Time to Start cleaning - good excuse for a day off "I need to clean my car"

Megane225FF
pens are back? My old one is running out!! & just renewed my membership!!
sticker... back window, drivers side..

Clio 172 mk2
It's done - Back window drivers side!

Just to let any one who hasn't got one know - i'm sat scibbling on apad with my new ClioSport Pen, Which is Silver, Metal (so don't feel cheap), Got a rubber grip for comfort and say's ClioSport (no s**t!!) on it!!

So i now have :

Very Clean car
ClioSport Pen
ClioSport Sticker in very clean car

Oh what a happy day

Jim

Clio 172 mk2
Here you go - my new pen!!

pen.jpg

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
nice looking pen that! I'll have to get one sorted. do you get them free with stickers?

Ph1 172 / Ph1 Valver
Are they going out to members or what? That is a very nice pen indeed. Norris - I don't think you get anything when you join at the minute so you're better off spending your fiver on a sticker and get your free pen along with it!

106 GTi
My order turned up today, Sticker abnd a free silver pen!

Just need to decide where to stick the sticker as I didnt like it where it was last time and peeled it off!

LY V6 with Recaros
Got my free pen today too, just to make you all more jealous, lol! Think I will put my sticker on the bottom right at the back.. will do that sunday morning before the meet along with my nice new ClioSport tax disc holder! :D

J Rock said:
im ordering mine now. was holding off, but the pen has just clintched it lol

You don't get a free pen with every order.. only orders which got delayed badly due to an error in the shop and PayPal transactions!

Free pens arn't being sent anymore.. :rasp:

Silver 172 Mk2
Daz said:
You don't get a free pen with every order.. only orders which got delayed badly due to an error in the shop and PayPal transactions!

Free pens arn't being sent anymore.. :rasp:

Bolox!

Read that just after i ordered the sticker!!