ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hard Grad Tilt or similar ipad case.

Really like the look of this, I like the felt material, the brown leather and the style really in general. Anyone got any experience with this case or know of any similar. I like the cracked leather look aswell, or that Brown fuzzy leathery type material you can get, not sure what its called.

Anyway enough rambling, recommend me an ipad case that looks the dogs b****cks. I know theres been a thread a few months ago but im a fussy caant.

http://www.buzz-beast.com/2010/06/hard-graft-tilt-ipad-case.html

ps can a mod change the title to say graft instead of grad, and remove this when its changed please.

BMW F31
Looks ok, I expect despite the band to hold the front cover against the iPad, after time the whole front cover will want to sit up and look s**t. You can see it's started to already in the photos.