ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hard to sell at the moment?

PH1 WANTED
I no there is people on here who will jump straight in to have ago but wanted to find out if other people are struggling to sell their cars? Just looking on eBay there is very few cars that have bids on them full stop. Spoke to someone else who is selling a liquid yellow 182 and he is in the same position.

You get traders wanting to take them but things seem to be very slow?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
My friends trying to sell his car (not a clio) IMO it's up at right prices, looks good in pics, FSH etc, but only got one call, that was it!

Stripped yozza'd cup
I no there is people on here who will jump straight in to have ago but wanted to find out if other people are struggling to sell their cars? Just looking on eBay there is very few cars that have bids on them full stop. Spoke to someone else who is selling a liquid yellow 182 and he is in the same position.

You get traders wanting to take them but things seem to be very slow?

I've had my Brabus Roadster up for sale for about 6 weeks now.... Not had a single call. It's up for a very reasonable price and as they go, is a very good example.

Just not selling.... I guess it's coming up to Christmas.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The used car market is flooded with too many of the same thing, their are millions of Clios on Autotrader/PH/Ebay to the point where your car would need to have very low mileage and be in very very good condition.

As said, the fact xmas is on is way wont be helping

PH1 WANTED
Be gutted if I have to wait that long. It's annoying when cars are forsale that you could potentially buy however you can't because you can't sell you own.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Be gutted if I have to wait that long. It's annoying when cars are forsale that you could potentially buy however you can't because you can't sell you own.

Yeah mates has found loads of 182s to go look at, but he can't sell his car!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
no cup packs. sadly people are clued up these days & want the full bifta
Plus the goose is getting fat, 2/3 weeks & you may as well forget private car sales for the winter-

S